Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-25-2006, 10:01 AM Reply   
Talk about great service in the middle of the summer!!

Last Monday when I was out with Scott and Andrea,my boat was having problems.I originally thought b/c I ran it out of gas a few times that air was trapped in the fuel lines and we continued to ride but once everybody took one set,she stalled and was not going to ran that day again.
I called ski world to see it they can help me but I was skeptical b/c it was the middle of summer and they are usually swamped.
I talked to Udi and he told me to bring it in as soon as possible to check out the diagnostic.
Turned out to be some coil module that was not giving a spark.He told me that they did not have that part in stock and that it would take the part five or so days to get there.He advised me that I can pay for overnight shipping and that they can get my boat ready by thursday.
With no delay I was ALL over it,b/c this was going to cut my trip in half if they couldn't fix my boat in a few days.
I have seen ski world get put through the ringer the last few months on WW and I truly believe they are getting better.Best service I got from them so far.

Udi/Andy you guys rock!!

Thanks for fixing my boat so quickly.In and out in 3 days......in the middle of summer!!

Another person I got to thank is Robert Tomaseli(sp)?for letting me use your PS3 all weekend and then meeting me half way to get the board back...THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH.

Scott and Andrea....thanks for keeping my boat off the rocks.It royally sucked being stuck with nobody wanting to help.Scott did such a good job swimming that I'm not sure if he is a better swimmer or wakeboarder.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-25-2006, 10:48 AM Reply   
Nice! Ski World rocks.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-25-2006, 11:27 AM Reply   
so stoked you got your boat back so quick and got to ride all weekend!

Your wake is very fun to ride cant wait for you to get back up here!

I still cant get over that one lady coming up to us (while we were broke down stuck against the wall in the weeds) and asked for directions to Union then took off offering no help...
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-25-2006, 7:58 PM Reply   
Is that Udi from the Smirnoff Ice comercial? That guy rocks!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-25-2006, 8:17 PM Reply   
Next time we will make sure she is nice and loaded up now that I know you guys rip....maybe bring big bertha?!

I can't wait to rip it up with you guys again.

Yeah she was something else that's for sure. Karma is a biotch !!

Tho a nice jetski guy helpedand he knew the phrase to pay it forward b/c he refused money from me and said to help even a jetskier if in trouble.I thought it was funny how he threw in the "even" he to say the least knew what's up....Thanks Darryl if you are out there!