Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old    erlingiii            05-24-2005, 8:41 PM Reply   
Does anyoen remember the article or thread where it showed you how to make a home made water pump I can't find it but I am trying to make a wake on a budget, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-25-2005, 7:10 AM Reply   
Just buy a cigarette plug, 1" I.D. pvc tubing, 10' 16gauge wire, 1 inch hose clamps, and all the fittings needed to fit the tube to your ballast bags. Its pretty easy to assemble when you have the right parts. I bought the 207f pump online for $103 including shipping. It is definately worth the money, I fill all 3 bags in the same time it took to fill 1.
Old    erlingiii            05-25-2005, 11:35 AM Reply   
is there anything that pumps water that isn't that expensive, right now i think i am gunna stick with a bucket and a funnel, I dont have 103$ to spend on a pump
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-25-2005, 5:45 PM Reply   
I was just using that pump as an exampled. But you can use any livewell pump. They run for about $35 in the store and $20 on ebay. They are about 750gph
Old    slidervinny            05-25-2005, 6:53 PM Reply   
go to any walmart and they have them cheap.
Old    erlingiii            05-26-2005, 12:02 PM Reply   
would a bildge pump work
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-26-2005, 8:58 PM Reply   
Submersible wont, a bilge pump will allow you to fill the ballast bag, but not empty it. Get a $18 livewell pump at walmart.