Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old    jesiday            06-05-2006, 12:25 PM Reply   
I just wanted to send out a HUGE thanks to Clubmyke, for this weekend. Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day... I don't think there were even thirty boats on the lake, total. The water was great, and all of us got more runs in one day than we did all winter.

It was awesome that Braxton got to join us; what a sweet guy...so polite. Tim and I definitely look forward to hanging out with him again. For his second weekend back in wakeboarding (post surgery) Clubmyke was killing it! It won't be long before he is back to his pre-surgery riding. You should be stoked, man.

Sunday was great, too. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I had to drag Tim along on a horse hunting expedition. Kevin, Lisa, Ty, Sonny, it was great to see you guys....as always. Oh, and many thanks for the veggies!

Hopefully, Tim won't have duty this weekend, and we'll have an even better time!

-jesi
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-05-2006, 12:30 PM Reply   
I remember the days when I was part of stuff like that... Sniff, sniff.

-Blake
Old    mia            06-06-2006, 12:12 AM Reply   
tim & jesi - thank you !!! it was great to be out..we did get "LLUUCCKKYY"

jesi on the surfboard - incredible and tim was going big on sunday (got the wake really dialed in on the 211.. the wake was firm and clean to 85-90 feet)

i appreciate you coming out both days and for your help (i forgot alot of stuff - i need to be reducated ...

steve thanks for the roam ride (you make it look so easy...i nearly killed myself..)

blake- you are always welcome to crash in the guest room with the pups..they miss you - you can see it in their eyes....

btw, let me know if you want to bring the boat by on saturday and we'll get the amp and sub installed..

Upload

(Message edited by clubmyke on June 06, 2006)
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-06-2006, 5:26 AM Reply   
Dang, missed another fun day on the lake. Glad to hear everyone had a blast. Sorry I wimped out, but I leave for Shasta Thursday, and have been working on the boat/cleaning/new speakers, etc.

Mike,

Glad to hear you are back in action.

I will be back at San V soon enough.
Old    jesiday            06-06-2006, 7:47 AM Reply   
Mike, your puppies are BEAUTIFUL!!! I wouldn't stroke Blake's ego that much, though... it can't be safe. LOL. We had a great time this weekend, too.

I am going to get Tim to shoot you an email... I didn't know it until this morning, but he orderd those Wetsounds last night. They should be here in a couple of days. Maybe we'll have them for the weekend. Who knows? We (by we, I mean Tim) will most likely need your expertise and help upon installation.

Buzz, we definitely missed you this weekend. I am excited to hear those 450s! Since you are prepping for Shasta...I'll let it slide. ;-) Be careful up there!

Blake, you, hopefully, know that yourself and Megan are welcome on our boat at any time. As long as Tim doesn't have duty, we are taking it out this weekend.

-jes

(Message edited by jesiday on June 06, 2006)
Old    mia            06-06-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
yep... titan & josie - their our babies.

congrats on the wetsounds..the owner shot me a email last night, they are really nice guys with a pretty extensive audio background. i cant wait to see/hear them.

if your schedule permits - we can drop the amp & sub on sat (you can borrow my zapco for the tower speakers till a jl 300/2 comes up - wouldnt do any less than the 300/2 - you will need some cable, connectors, fuse box etc....

have you changed your batteries to optima gell cells ? would suggest pick up 2 blue tops at costco....

btw, i ran across incredible interconnects for cheap...

(Message edited by clubmyke on June 06, 2006)
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-06-2006, 10:29 AM Reply   
Clubmyke,
I'd definitely take you up, on that offer. I promise, your house could make a MTV Cribs episode. Your dogs kick ace... And, they almost look as good as I do. Tell Jeanne I said hello!

Jesi,
It's been so long since I've been out with you guys, that I wouldn't even recoginize your boat. Tell Tim I'm not stepping foot on that boat until he tries another backroll.

-Blake

Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-06-2006, 10:36 AM Reply   
blake - let me know when.. we also want to do a big bear or blythe trip (you & the misses are invited)..

tim was going BIG on sunday with grabs... he's ready !!!::-)))
Old    jesiday            06-06-2006, 12:06 PM Reply   
It's funny that you should mention a backroll. We were just talking about that on Sunday, after we left the lake. I don't think Tim would even think about it unless you were there.

Right now, he's on this "I'm going to nail my 180s, and then move to 360s. I don't think I'm going inverted." Maybe you could talk him into it... He is definitely getting bigger/more consistent pop, though.

Clubmyke,
I have not a CLUE what you are talking about. This whole audio thing is not my bag, baby! I will pass this onto Tim though. He's probably at work on WW.com as we speak. LOL...

-jes
Old     (scotty_doo)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-19-2006, 3:13 PM Reply   
Buzz,

I know this post is old now, but I'm out of the loop here in the middle east. What speakers are you adding and/or replacing. Your stereo didn't need any help!!

-Scott

(Message edited by Scotty_Doo on June 19, 2006)
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       06-19-2006, 3:15 PM Reply   
Scott,
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/336898.html?1150753173

Hows the desert?

-Steve
Old     (scotty_doo)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-19-2006, 3:27 PM Reply   
Steve,

Good to hear from you, it's not as bad as the last time I was here, the weather has been forgiving up till now. We average 120-130 degrees with humidity. You can't really be in the sun during the peak hours of the day, just an excuse to find a cantina to rest at! Dubai is a great desert city now, I see why Michael moved out here. All of the malls/bars/restaraunts are super nice, but it's still not home. We will be heading back on the 4th of july, expecting to be in san diego the middle of August, then Apryl and myself will be heading back out to Hawaii for some well deserved Vacation. I saw that you are heading to Texas with the Blakester, should be a blastie. Hope all else is well. I'm heading to the gym but I'll be back on in a little bit. Take is easy.

-Scott