Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-06-2004, 2:45 PM Reply   
I saw Wakeair.com had on on Ebay the other day. I just went to their site and they don't have one advertised. So I left them a message. But I thought I'd ask you all you if you know of a good billet aluminum flag holder that clamps onto the tower.
Old     (wakeair1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-06-2004, 3:14 PM Reply   
The flag holder is a new product for us and will be on our website within the next few months. Give me a call if you are interested or need more info at 1 877 Wakeair. We have clamps sizes for 1.25" to 2 3/8" and the holder is fully adjustable to mount on almost any tower. E-mail me for pics. Thanks Brian
sales@wakeair
1 877 Wakeair
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-06-2004, 5:54 PM Reply   
Isn't the flag holder supposed to be human?

The flag is supposed to alert other boats when the rider is down. Please don't just go riding with your flag in the flag holder.

Check out Grant's approach with the hot buddy products flag or the longboards solution if you are really too lazy to hold the flag
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-06-2004, 5:59 PM Reply   
Mike- I would never just keep the orange safety flag in the holder. I hate it when people do that. Not my intentions here. I have a black boat we named "The Black Pearl" and I wanted a holder for a Pirate flag.

Brian- Thanks for the input, I will be emailing you! I will need clamp size 2 3/8"
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-06-2004, 7:41 PM Reply   
http://www.airboom.com
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       12-06-2004, 8:06 PM Reply   
There are free flag holders available here: Free flag holders!!!
Old     (wakeair1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-07-2004, 9:23 AM Reply   
The idea of the flag holder is not to leave it in all day long. The flag holder comes in handy when your picking up a rider,winding up the rope grabbing the board etc. or just swimming around the boat. It is kind of like having a 3rd hand.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       12-07-2004, 9:57 AM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23807&item=7118397 289&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-07-2004, 10:01 PM Reply   
Cool, glad to see you guys understand the idea. Now, I wish the yahoos out on the delta could get the picture.

ping wakejunky he had a nice one on his boat last summer, it had a special feature where it would fly out into the water if you left it in the holder