Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-15-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
Who else thinks that we need a new video game with new riders places and wakeskateing. I personally am getting bored with Wakeboarding unleashed
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-15-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
Amen, brother. There's so much crap blocking the lakes in Unleashed also, ,and I go HUGE in that game and it's always getting in the way. Also, no more jet boards. And that game wasn't even realistic for it's time. Like the fact that you can't do more than a 7 wake to wake, and most of the time you have to take it into the flats. And everything is so damn easy to pull off.

(Message edited by dekay on December 15, 2006)
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-15-2006, 9:09 PM Reply   
they should do like a build your own lake/rider/boat/environment game and compete in tournaments and earn points to buy crap
Old     (wakesa)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-16-2006, 3:41 AM Reply   
"I concur".. sometin 2 keep us busy durin winter/off season..
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-16-2006, 9:58 AM Reply   
I love unleashed but my copy no longer works for some reason. I would be pretty stoked if they came out with a new game though. The last one was pretty much Tony Hawk's game behind a boat.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       12-16-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
we need a game that is based off amped 2 snowboarding.There needs to be real environments such as the owc cable park with the real slider setup. The projects, full 3 lakes with all the rails there or have ever been there (old funbox included). A real section of lake powell should also be include.A couple PWT tour stop sites with kicker and rail configurations like it is in real life. black top oasis rail jam pool. some of the Liquid Force slideshow setups.Last but not least radar lake with all the rails.
Then you should be able to pick out of the top 15 riders and then be able to select your boat from whatever brand. you should also be able to select your clothing just like in amped. Maybe add a feature to create your own rail park at the projects. oh and dont forget to be able to hit double ups and tweak grabs by using left/right triggers
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-16-2006, 10:59 AM Reply   
thats exactly what i think it would be like corey. I love amped and the realistic side of it. Especially the style points for slow spins and tweaked grabs/slides. It would be sick and i would be totally sold on it if it was anything like amped.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-16-2006, 11:48 AM Reply   
I would pay like 80 dollars for a game like that...
Old    innov8actionsports.com            12-16-2006, 11:54 AM Reply   
I would pay 100 bucks for a wakeboarding game like that, but IMO it wont happen any time soon, Wakeboarding Unleashed bombed, dident sell well, I just think it was ahead of its time.
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-16-2006, 12:01 PM Reply   
I personally like that idea but i think there should be some wakeskating in it as well because not many people now anything about wakeskating
Old     (macrogpx2)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-16-2006, 12:28 PM Reply   
Are copies of this game easy to find, because I am kind of curious now.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       12-16-2006, 2:56 PM Reply   
wakeskating is needed in the game for sure. maybe even some 50 dirtbikes on the shore line of the projects, just to change it up, cuz i know they got a few mx jumps there.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       12-16-2006, 2:58 PM Reply   
someone call a game designer! im sure there is enough wakeboarders out there that would be sold on this just by knowing its as good or better than amped, but for wake
Old     (wakeboarder84)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-16-2006, 5:07 PM Reply   
man, i'd buy a 360 or ps3 JUST to have this game
Old     (andyh)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-16-2006, 6:30 PM Reply   
yah wakeboarding unleashed is getting old!!!!!!!!
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-16-2006, 6:56 PM Reply   
there could even be a little side challenge where u have to pimp on the side to earn gas money or else u dont ride.
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-16-2006, 8:19 PM Reply   
You should also be able to do starts and stops on the boat, take your board off, and walk around. That way, if there were places like OWC, The Projects, or Radar Lake you could go into the house, get on the 50 dirtbikes, or even go into the proshops. So basically mixing Amped 2 and all the new Tony Hawk's.

(Message edited by dekay on December 16, 2006)
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-17-2006, 12:09 AM Reply   
I wouldent pay shizzz for a game like that. to me games are games. busting a hs 180 to blind( my most advanced trick when I land it) has no replacement.
Corey jones: how many are on this sight(more than once a day)? three hundish? 300x$35= not very much. now snowboarding on a daily basis(at least in the thousands), not to hard to see why no one will fund another wake game. We dont even have x games(for what its worth) status.

(Message edited by epic1 on December 17, 2006)