Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            05-08-2007, 6:54 PM Reply   
Walker Project Composite X 4.5

Upload
Old    surfdad            05-08-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
Shuv and shuv out sequence on an Awakesurf stealth.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-08-2007, 9:31 PM Reply   
JEFF , WHERE IS THAT ? WE USED TO DO THE PEDRO, MELONES, MCLURE , THING FOR YEARS... am I close??
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-09-2007, 12:27 AM Reply   
dont have a pic, but check out the new tulloch eddit on mobgroup.tv josh burran, josh sleigh, and me johnny stieg shuvits on surf style.
Old    surfdad            05-09-2007, 4:24 AM Reply   
Hey Chris, I didn't realize you used to be up NorCal way. You're close, but not quite, good eye though. It's a New Hogan Res. Past the narrows and in that cove by the river inlet. When the rest of the lake is blown out from wind that cove is pretty sheltered.
Old    surfdad            05-09-2007, 4:46 AM Reply   
J.L. is so good with video and editing. For those of you that are URL challenged like me :-) The link to MOB Group wakesurfing video's:

http://www.mobgroup.tv/videos/wakesurfing.html
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-09-2007, 7:44 AM Reply   
Josh Sleigh's backside owns all. I'm floored
Old     (wakeskate)      Join Date: May 2006       05-09-2007, 1:44 PM Reply   
hahahahahahaha!!!!!^^^^
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-09-2007, 2:52 PM Reply   
Damn, Saturday just got a lot further away after watching that. I gotta get out of this office man.

I love seeing other boats crashing through the surf wakes, especially the board flying off the MB right before it catches air. Sweet.
Old     (radrider)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-11-2007, 12:52 PM Reply   
i think that wass Jerry from Shred Stixx' new [flying fish] model.
Old     (radrider)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-11-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff,

Thanks for posting pics of your son doing a shuv on the Stealth model. Jaq doesn't think it can be done on that board b/c of the fins and its affinity to sink when ridden backwards but now i can show her (somewhat). Just have to do another 180 pretty quickly.
Old    surfdad            05-11-2007, 4:51 PM Reply   
If you can imagine, Dennis won that board at Tulloch. He can't ride it very long weighing 250+ pounds :-) We just set it up with the single trailer fin, although I'm not sure if riding with all 3 would cause much more difficulty. Although I would recommend taping off the holes first :-) The spray that came through was pretty funny. :-)

James prefers the nose to sink when the board is ridden revert, that gives him a little more stability, since there's no fin. James can actually spin a surface 3 with the board revert. I'm guessing that Jac just needs some more mileage with the board revert. Have her spend all day riding the board revert and she'll be fine :-) (and angry with you :-) )
Old    surfdad            05-11-2007, 8:09 PM Reply   
Dennis on the Stealth. That man can ride anything!

Upload
Old     (radrider)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-21-2007, 6:43 PM Reply   
yea it does look like he's about to sink it... or snap it in two! That's talent, good ride. Thanks for the tips, we'll see if we can get her throwing shuvs by the next comp. Now we just need some decent ride time behind a Centurion.