Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (n00b)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-01-2006, 3:00 AM Reply   
Hi Guys

I just received the 2006 Zeus bindings that I ordered, but there is a problem,
they are not the same size across the arch on the toes.
The right binding fits fine, a bit snug but I'm sure after a short time in some hot water they'll mold to my feet.

But the left binding, the black rubbery material under the laces is much smaller than on the right binding, I've measured it and the arch is about a 1/4 of an inch lower, it may not seem much but after having the binding on for 2 minutes I had to take it off it was just hurting too much and that's not even riding.

The footbed is longer than my foot, so I've definitely go the right size, and the right binding fits fine, just the left one is painful.

After spending $330 on a pair of bindings only to discover they are not equal, I'm less than impressed.

I can post images if that helps.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance.