Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-27-2004, 12:20 AM Reply   
Here is my latest wake creation. It is the first Part of a much longer vid that i am still editing. All feedback is welcome. Enjoy
http://www.wakepics.com/img/12559
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-27-2004, 11:30 AM Reply   
Cool video. I want some secret spot access!
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-27-2004, 12:14 PM Reply   
Really nice video...can't wait to see the rest.

Eric
Old     (spinnintowin)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-27-2004, 12:21 PM Reply   
Good editing, good music. Like the secret spot.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-27-2004, 8:23 PM Reply   
Damn nice job Randy. I really liked it.

Rock on
Old     (z1034ever)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-27-2004, 9:12 PM Reply   
I like the roast beef grab
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-27-2004, 9:29 PM Reply   
Cool video Randy. SOunds like your using your down time wisely!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-28-2004, 11:36 AM Reply   
nice vid dude! cool of you to take people out and make vid during your recovery. how's that going, btw? hope all is well.
Old    dorado2            10-28-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
What video program do you use? Awesome vid......
Old     (larry6)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-28-2004, 7:49 PM Reply   
Better yet what compression software do you use that is sweet.. .great job man.
Old    howie            10-28-2004, 8:18 PM Reply   
nice vid really cool.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-28-2004, 11:24 PM Reply   
Thanks alot for all the compliments. I took your advice to heart Joe from the last vid so i'm really stoked you like it. I'm just waiting for Jeff to ask how i get in the jump lagoon The thing is i am really active so with the ACL injury i wasn't able to do much, but my girlfriend had bookmarked this article in an old WBM about being injury prone and basically outlined how to keep the stoke within your crew by being a better boat driver, making vid's and helping my bro's get better. I haven't missed a trip out on the boat all year though i probably only got to ride twice before surgery (by the way the shots i got in the vid of me were without an ACL) I have however been studying how to make vids and reading and watching enough instructionals that the first time i get to ride i better be pulling BS indy 180's and raley's

I have been using Adobe Premiere 6 but am looking into getting Premiere Pro and learning how to use Flash. I cannot take the credit for the compression though i got that info from DPC Films and was probably the best bit of info i have gotten. I was instructed to download Windows Media Player encoder and it works great as well as being really fast.
Old    svfara            10-30-2004, 4:54 PM Reply   
Great vid!
You've inspired me for next year.
I got a lot of footage this year of riding, but I love all the in-between shots you have, it really makes the vid. (I'll have to keep that in mind)
Excellent editing too.

Old    walt            10-30-2004, 5:12 PM Reply   
I just got back from riding and I'm sore and tired but after seeing Your video I'm ready to get back out there right now ! That song has so much energy. Great job Randy.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       10-31-2004, 8:59 AM Reply   
That is,without a doubt,one of the best vids I've seen on here.If I could do one,it would be just like that.

Excellent job Randy!
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-08-2004, 6:38 PM Reply   
Nice Job! Love the Van Halen touch and that's a great looking ride you got there!