Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-18-2007, 2:57 PM Reply   
So I am making a list of all the moves in spread sheet format to help myself and others improve and identify weaknesses. However, I am struggling finding all the names of the grabs and was wondering if anyone can fill in the gaps. Looking at the spread sheet per hand and edge there are 4 grabs possible. I list them from front to back with the 4th one being the reach around the legs. So for example the first set of 4 I have found all the names for: rear hand front toe edge is crail, rear hand middle edge is indy, rear hand rear toe edge is tindy, and rear hand reaching between legs to grab toe edge is canadian bacon. But I am missing a few. Any thoughts. . . Upload