Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-28-2007, 10:12 AM Reply   
Anyone know where I can pick one of these up at a good price? We're new to the sport, and have been using my buddy's HL Broadcast. We're headed up to Tahoe 2nd week of September, was planning to borrow my buddy's board, but he left it at his cabin.

Now I'm scrambling for a board, as we want to do some surfing while we're up there (bringing the drysuit!).

Consensus seems to be that this is a good all-around board that the whole crew can use, but also can help me (us) progress. Seems like they're out of stock, was wondering if there's any good end of season deals out there...
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-28-2007, 11:09 AM Reply   
I have one for sale. I'm in brentwood. It's in good shape.
Wadd$
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-28-2007, 11:11 AM Reply   
PM or call me if you want to see it 234-1514.
late$
John
Old     (crushing76)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-28-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
check these guys out... just got a yellow off them... took a few days longer to get than they said it would, but not really an issue. i'm just impatient.

http://www.dwcboardshop.com/
Old     (65sanford)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-29-2007, 7:44 AM Reply   
I have had great success with www.lakeeffectsupply.com I know they have one left
Old     (shane97210)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-29-2007, 8:58 AM Reply   
I have one that i am willing to part with that is only a few months old. It is the limited woody edition. sschmitt31@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2007, 9:46 AM Reply   
sorry, should have clarified that I'm looking for the inland surfer blue. thanks for the leads guys, I'll check out both board shops.
Old     (lance_alot)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-29-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
Tommy, the blue lake came out in a limited edition woody, this is the one you should get if you can find one. Shane your nuts to sell this board. You know how many people call me asking for us to re-release this board? You should have no problem selling it.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2007, 10:54 AM Reply   
thanks for the clarification Lance.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-29-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
Tommy - Buy Shanes Woody. I don't know him from Adam, but as a Blue Woody owner I can attest to it's beauty. Not meant to take away from the rest of the IS line, but the woodys are works of art.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2007, 12:18 PM Reply   
Lance, you've got to update your dealer links page. I'm getting dead websites for CA and Arizona, and the NorCal dealer i did talk to doesn't sell your stuff anymore.

Trying to hook up Shane's board. Has a little damage, but it sounds easily repairable. Not sure I'll get something in time for vaca next week. Good news is that it looks like I can borrow my buddy's HL broadcast most likely, so if I don't hook up with Shane's board maybe i'll end up waiting to see if there's an '08 woody.
Old     (lance_alot)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-31-2007, 2:13 PM Reply   
Tommy, yeah I know the dealer links need to be updated, we have a lot more shops than that thing lists. No Blue Lake woody for '08, sorry. If you Cant find a dealer in your area, drop me a line with your phone # and we can take care of you.
Old     (ed_g)      Join Date: Nov 2005       09-02-2007, 3:40 AM Reply   
I have an Inland Surfer Blue Lake autographed by:

Josh Sanders
Trevor Hansen
Reed Hansen
Ben Greenwood
Kyle Schmidt
Russ Wilde

Make me an offer. I'm in Central Florida

(Message edited by Ed_G on September 02, 2007)
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-03-2007, 2:00 PM Reply   
I just bought a Inland Surfer Skim board for $330 from this shop in fairfield (not ultimate watersports) its the one that sells Correct Craft its called Hammers Ski and Marine. They didn't have the Blue in stock but he said they could order one and have it in less than a week.