Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (matth)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-05-2009, 9:48 PM Reply   
so i bought a new 08 lf lyman 135 a week ago and i just got a chance to ride it for the first time tonite and all i can say is WOW this board is amazing its perfect in my opinion. my friend went with us and rode it and the only thing he can find wrong with the board was that it wasnt his board. liquid force got this board right its awsome.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-05-2009, 10:06 PM Reply   
of course LF got it right, everything they do is right. haha

but seriously, the lyman is a really sick board, ive never heard someone say they didnt like it
Old     (matth)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-05-2009, 11:27 PM Reply   
yah i could see how that true i just switched to it from an 03 byerly which i think is a great board but its not even comparable to the lyman
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-06-2009, 8:29 AM Reply   
the lyman is pretty much in a category of its own, ive ridden alot of boards that i really liked, and this is by far my favorite, i took me a little while to figure out the pop on this board, but when you get it fialed, it can send you srraight up
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-06-2009, 12:28 PM Reply   
I love this board.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-06-2009, 1:37 PM Reply   
I have a Lyman that I picked up after riding a Watson for a while... I could not get the hang of the thing for the life of me, seriously. So I just turned it into an O-dub board and went back to riding the Watson... Which I can go bigger and better on for whatever reason...
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-06-2009, 1:50 PM Reply   
Everyone likes different things. But the Lyman is my perfect board. Been riding it this season and will probably continue to every year that liquid force produces it.
Old     (matth)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-06-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
yah after riding the lyman yesterday i think i will be keepin it for a long time