Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (thiney)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-20-2010, 6:28 PM Reply   
So I went to the Austin boat show this weekend and one of the wet sounds boat were there. All I have to say is wow that thing is stupid loud. I am pretty sure I saw that boat on the lake at the end of the summer and I remember thinking to myself that is a cool looking boat, and I have always been impressed with the sound quality of other wet sounds systems that I have heard. I think now after hearing that boat I am even more impressed with their product, and the workmanship on that boat
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-20-2010, 8:52 PM Reply   
Was it the Hydrotunes Tige? I saw that boat, makes me want LED rings on my tower speakers. I was there Thursday early and practically no one was there so it was easy to look around. Picked up the new Ronix Cortez surfboard as my boat board.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-21-2010, 6:33 AM Reply   
Hey guys,

Thanks for the props. The boat is the new Wet Sounds RZ2. It was in the Hydrotunes booth.

Hydrotunes did the install of the system. I am going to be uploading a full thread soon on the system and the build.

http://weareaustin.com/content/fulltext/?cid=45801

There is a little news clip for those who have not seen it yet.

Red and Black Tige RZ2 is our new demo boat. Orange and Blue Tige RZ4 is a Hydrotunes customers boat they did a big system in.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old                01-21-2010, 7:04 AM Reply   
Thanks for the tease Tim!!! POST THOSE PICS!!!!