Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (wade2062)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-09-2007, 6:15 AM Reply   
Congrats to first time contest riders. Brooklyn, Jack, and Morgan. Way to go Guys Good luck at Nationals!!!!Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (geogilbert)      Join Date: May 2007       07-09-2007, 7:21 AM Reply   
Wade, It was great to meet you this weekend. One of my favorite parts of these events is the kids. I got some great video of them and Ill try to post it tonight or tomorrow.

George

PS. BTW that is a sweet new ride you got to drag the kid around with you should post a pic of that VTX.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-09-2007, 9:28 AM Reply   
how did everything turn out over there this weekend? i was planning on riding on sunday but i snapped my board in half on thursday nite and couldnt' get another one in time. oh well. are there anymore qualifiers for natnl's in ohio?
Old     (wade2062)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-09-2007, 4:22 PM Reply   
George, thanks for taking all of that video, I know it was hot yesterday, and you were out there for a while it was good to meet you to. here is a pic of Morgan and his new boat. Let me know when you want to get out :-)Upload
Old     (wade2062)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-09-2007, 4:27 PM Reply   
Josh, it was a good event, and it was to bad that you missed it. I think overall everything turned out pretty well. It's great to have an event like this in your back yard. Thanks to all that helped. Look under the wake events section of wake world and there is some info on the nationals..
Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       07-09-2007, 8:01 PM Reply   
Congrats to Brooklyn, Jack, and Morgan. I had a great time at Wakefest. Nice boat. Thanks to Ed for organizing the event.
Old     (geogilbert)      Join Date: May 2007       07-12-2007, 8:07 AM Reply   
Here is a link to a video I put together of the kids. (Cut me some slack it is my 1st video)

http://www.wakepics.com/img/21329
Old     (geogilbert)      Join Date: May 2007       07-12-2007, 8:08 AM Reply   
Wade what is a good way to get in touch with you. I also have a hi quality version Ill send you, If you want it.