Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (mikeporter2000)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-19-2008, 3:58 PM Reply   
I had this box built which is totally encased in fiberglass resin, fully fiberglassed at every joint for strength, and built to the extact specification of the sub for 2 feet of internal air space. It also has mounting feet to keep it away form moisture. It is a sealed enclosure, which gives you the best sounds quality for a 12" Kicker L5 sub.

I had two boxes built and the bass was so loud and clear that I'm just only keeping one box. This is the best box I've ever seen built for a boat. It comes with the Kicker 12" L5 sub and grill, plus internal wiring and speaker post.

The sub is wired in series (daul 2 ohm voice coils) to give an load of 4 ohms. This is perfect for most amps that can be bridged into a single channel for sub output. With these specs the sub handles 500 watts RMS or 1000 watts peak. The carpet can be changed to match your boat. The measurements are 26.5" deep (including sub and grill), 13" tall and 12" wide in the rear, 18" wide the front. This is a perfect shape for the front passenger storage compartment.

I want to sell this for $450 or best offer. Where is the best place to post this ad? Thanks.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by mikeporter2000 on August 19, 2008)