Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       11-12-2011, 9:16 PM Reply   
I just wanted to share some pics of a new system that Neal and Trey at Texas Ski Ranch in New Braunfels put in my new X2. I always like to share when people do good work and this came out awesome. My favorite part of the install was how they mounted the WS420,the integrated it into my dash flush mounted etc... Pics below.

system includes 2 pro 80, 3 10in wetsounds free air subs, 1 syn1, 1 syn4. I stuck with the JL components inside the boat since they are great speakers. I was blown away with how the free air subs sounded.
Attached Images

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-12-2011, 10:06 PM Reply   
Wow! Three subs, nice! How much power do you have goin to the three?
Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       11-13-2011, 7:47 AM Reply   
I have 1 wetsounds syn1 amp with the subs bridged down to 2 ohms.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-13-2011, 9:23 AM Reply   
Very sweet, you should nick name your boat "the bass potato".
[Sitting on my couch watching tv, this is what popped in my head(couch potato)]
Old     (svenster)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-13-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
Sweet setup. On my upgrade list for my 09 X2.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       11-13-2011, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
Very sweet, you should nick name your boat "the bass potato".
[Sitting on my couch watching tv, this is what popped in my head(couch potato)]
I like that,"the bass potato". Very fitting I went out cruising this morning and was just chilling with some good music with good bass. It was a lazy morning and "the bass potato" would have been very fitting for the situation.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-13-2011, 7:36 PM Reply   
yeah i put a lot of thought into the name. hahaha!!! tell your friends next time they hear your sweet setup. that youre a bass potatoe