Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (norris_laker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-26-2008, 12:21 PM Reply   
The new Calibrated Wakesurf catalog is now available online. http://www.calibratedwakesurfing.com/catalog/retail08.html. Very cool boards and catalog.

Disclaimer: My nine year old daughter is one of the featured surfers in the catalog.
Old     (smedman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       01-26-2008, 2:28 PM Reply   
Nicely done. Congrats to both you and Kayley!
Old     (ollies_drew)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-06-2008, 1:00 PM Reply   
Theres a few things i would question on some of the comments in there but it looks really good.
Old     (h20k9)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-09-2008, 7:50 PM Reply   
as a rider,i would like to know what you would question about the catalog,especially if it was about performance.bre's hot
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-09-2008, 8:25 PM Reply   
The font is so small and the fit to page doesn't have enough resolution to view. Is there a way to zoom in?
Old     (ollies_drew)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-11-2008, 8:51 AM Reply   
I owuldn't question nothing on Performance. I have never rode one and won't be the guy to bad mouth anyone. They have worked hard to make a good product. I actually worded that wrong I wouldn't question any of it now that i read it again.So take this as an apology to MIKE for my previous post. I was just thinkin that where there the first company to have multiple pro models that is true. But I think for someone to earn a pro model you Earn. Jaime definitly earned his. Not taking anything from the other riders. Mike has really good team and is a very cool person. Congrats Mike It all looks really good.
Old    surfdad            02-11-2008, 9:26 AM Reply   
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but Drew's post above really garnered a huge amount of respect from me. Not that Drew needed to apologize, but the fact that he did shows me that he is able to rise above some of the typical rivalries that go on in business. It has to be hard for the WWS champion as he is held to a higher standard than the rest of us...part and parcel of being the World Champion I guess.

Just my 2 cents, I think that your post above, Drew, was exceptionally respectful and indicative of your championship caliber.

Off that, now - I need to track down Sean's source of carbon! :-)
Old     (ollies_drew)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-11-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
Thank You Jeff
Good Luck with the Carbon