Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old    simba            02-06-2004, 7:18 PM Reply   
Went to the boat show today and here were the suprises to me anyway.

1. Xstar loaded and I mean loaded 60k, thought it would be more. Demo X-2 with 40 hours for 33,500 nicely equipt, mastercraft had nice prices.

2. SAN 60k and wouldnt budge and when told thats all they want for the xstar right next to them they started on how their boat is better MUHAHAHAH what a joke not saying there boat isnt nice but its so SMALL.

3. Tige 22v Loaded, 44k TIge 24V loaded 48k This is probably the boat I'll get, so much bang for the buck although I'm considering X-star now.

4. Malibu, LSV loaded, 61k and wont budge. When I told them I can get a X star for that they claimed the wake is way better on the LSV, thats when I couldnt help but laugh but the guy who rides SWORE by it. Then he went to say the Supra (they deal both skiers choice and malibu) is the best wake of all boats out there. Anyway, they were very proud of their malibus and yes they are nice boats but not for that kind of money.

Moomba XLV, no show, was disapointed but getting a loaded and I mean loaded 24V tige for 48k including freshwater cooling, galv trailer, ballast and every option you can think of for 48k I decided I didnt care to see it anymore.

(Message edited by simba on February 06, 2004)