Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2003, 8:40 AM Reply   
Whats up boys, need too get together with you all soon and ride a bit. I finally stepped it up and picked up a dry suit. The weather out here has been pretty nasty, but assume that it will start getting nice in your neck of the woods. Let me know when you all go, I'll try to make it. I would be down to see all you again. I miss you a lot..... hmmmm, maybe not that much.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-23-2003, 8:48 AM Reply   
lol - we figured since you had a boat you didn't need us anymore. ;) what happened? santa leave early?

we've missed you too - especially since we hear you're throwin' all these bad-ass tricks now! gotta see some of that.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2003, 8:56 AM Reply   
Well we might just have to wait until after the hoidays to get together, but after that it should be good. Don't get too excited about my new tricks, still get eaten for lunch on some of them....313. I hate that stupid thing.
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-23-2003, 9:31 AM Reply   
313??? Are you nuts?
We're gonna try to ride friday if you want to come down. Might even go out tomorrow too. Give me a call.
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       12-23-2003, 9:58 AM Reply   
I won't be able to ride this weekend at all, but the following weekend I have Thurs-Sun off. I would like to get out one of those days.
Brandon - what drysuit did you get?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
well right now I am using my buddies Oneill, but it leads pretty good, so I have a Bare that is having the seals redone, and should be leak free....once I get it back.

Gid, hows everything with you? liking the new boat?? Yeah I have been pulling some stuff out of my butt lately. Haven't landed a 313 yet, but came close a couple of times, but only close. Most times it kills me.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       12-23-2003, 2:47 PM Reply   
I'm up for riding. I'd even like to take my boat out for once, I've been in four different Malibus this month and not one was mine. Not complaining though, just would like to run the boat a little so it doesn't sit too long.

I bet we could get enough people together for a couple of boats on Friday or Saturday.

Oh and a couple pics of Jason and Gid going big last Friday
jason1
jason2
Gid1
gid2
gid3