Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-27-2006, 7:49 AM Reply   
Some shots from last night 'ridin' the dirty delta. We had a good size crew of 6, Scott, Andrea, Ryan & Alan all threw down great sets!

We also ran into the CIE crew - good seeing ya Billy, Jrod & Alan -

Aaron: I had a good set, working on my spins. Thx for the pointers Scott/Andrea on the 3's / 5's - someday soon - gettiing closer!

Upload
Upload
Upload

Scott:
Killer set last night, ( espically for being the 3rd n a day ) first time I've ever seen a 313 & the tanny to blind was picture perfect - cograts.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Andrea: Had a sweet set as well ( 3rd run today ) sticking all her tricks, pics don't do either Scott or Andrea justice - always a good time!
Upload
Upload

Alan: Won't put on a wakeboard anymore & has been killin it on the skate, w2ws, shuvits & allys.
Upload
Upload

Ryan: Was going huge last night stick brolls, tannys & working on the spins
Upload
Upload

Jen: good job babe, getting much more comfortable behind the boat & charging the wake
Upload
Upload

Billy / CIE crew - thx for hanging out, good catching up & killin it as always!
Upload

Always a good time - nothing but smiles seen all day long!

Lzy
Old    mendo247            07-27-2006, 7:58 AM Reply   
nice pics.. looks like your having fun as always!
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-27-2006, 8:01 AM Reply   
I had so much fun hanging out and riding with you guys last night, thanks so much!...notice Alan still has his hat :-) Oh and those 5's are soon to be yours!

Good Times!
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2006, 8:37 AM Reply   
Thanks for the pull Aaron! We had a great time, can't wait to see you stomp that 5!
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-27-2006, 8:55 AM Reply   
LZY,

We will be out this afternoon, I think Evan and Jrod are going 2. If your out we will have to say HI.

I love summer.
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2006, 9:30 AM Reply   
Nice Pics!!! Aaron, when we going out??? Who's wake is that??? We need to get those Pop Bags!!!!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-27-2006, 9:44 AM Reply   
Gary - We may make it out today, not sure / still up in the air. Glad Joey / Squared Off was able to help you guys (DRA) out, hopefully my skills will be up to par for the next comp - LOL.

Ronnie - What it is - good to here from ya.... Are you gonna make the day trip / Hogans this weekend? We are gonna roll up sat AM n likely stay the night, next weekend we have the group camp area for both Fri n Sat nights - make it happen! The wake - my X2 with 520 n lead and some stock ballast - back tanks still acting up... =\

Gary / Ronnie - Friday night I will be out, either my boat, Scotts or someone's =) The last couple weeks have been amazing, the best delta butta / temps this year.

Lzy
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-27-2006, 9:46 AM Reply   
Sorry I missed you guys last night. I had a nice little night though, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond. You know.....J/K

LOL... With Ashley coming home early I think I would have been castrated if I rolled into the house at 11pm like usual. Plus I needed a bit of time to recover from hucking myself into oblivion on Tuesday (Note to self: when you aren't feeling it, stay in the boat and drink beer). We'll do it up soon.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-27-2006, 9:50 AM Reply   
Evan,

Ya sorry we missed ya, it was great to catch up with Billy, Jrod n Alan, had some good laughs n times over the years. The pup looks adorable too, that lil guy luvs to swim!!! We saw Billy throwin down as usual but missed Jrod n Alans set.

Evan - lookin FWD to catching up again soon & oh btw your not the only one with the "HONEY DO" list - lol!

Lzy
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-27-2006, 10:07 AM Reply   
Nice.....Looks like I missed out.CRAP!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-27-2006, 10:14 AM Reply   
Hey guys, nice hanging out with everyone last night.

I won't be on the water tonight. I took another smack to the head last night. I'm going to have to take a break for a week or so.
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
Aaron I am down for tomorrow night instead of tonight. We can take mine out. I am making it out to Hogans on Saturday night and staying all day sunday... I need to ride. Hopefully my ribs will allow it!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-27-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
BTW - a lil PAY IT FORWARD message.

Yesterday while waiting @ Rivers End a mother and her young boys were having trouble getting there boat on the trailer / steep launch... I was on the outside dock away from the ramp but noticed they needed help so I dove in, swam over and helped her & her young boys latch it up n straighten her out on the bunks.

Yesterday while towing I heard the unfortunate / dreaded sound we all fear: CHUNK/THUD/GRRRRRRR - we hit a log, killed the engine =(. I fired it back up and prop felt like it was done, vibrations everywhere, barely could idol. I killed it immediately, decided by chance, just by chance to dive under and take a look. To my suprise there was a small piece of wood / log still attached to the prop. A couple dives and hard tugs & it broke off. Believe it or not - NO DAMAGE. The boat ran fine all night, no vibrations, not the slightest

Coincidence - maybe / maybe not - just a reminder to do to others as you want done to you - what goes around comes around!

=)

Lzy
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-27-2006, 10:38 AM Reply   
Aaron,

Karma at work baby!
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2006, 11:21 AM Reply   
The last picture where Billy is killing it, the wake is sick! What year/boat is that producing the wicked wake?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-27-2006, 11:25 AM Reply   
That would be the infamous CIE / J-Rod's boat =)

I believe he runs around 2500 lbs. The top pics ( my boat ) we were only running around 1000, my back tanks have been acting up. =\

Lzy
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-27-2006, 11:40 AM Reply   
nice pics aaron! we'll have to hook up and ride soon!

you goin' to reno this weekend?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-27-2006, 11:59 AM Reply   
Joe, When are you going up? We'll be there Friday night.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-27-2006, 12:01 PM Reply   
we should be on the road mid-day friday or so.

(Message edited by dakid on July 27, 2006)
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2006, 2:37 PM Reply   
J-Rod - It was nice to meet you guys last night, sorry to hear you hit your head again.

Big Ed - When are you coming back up to ride with us? Vicki is waiting for you.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-27-2006, 6:41 PM Reply   
Hahaha I want to but got pretty busy plus starting a new class this saturday.Looks pretty grim till the 25th of Aug.

Aaron,I don't know what happen to my karma on monday when Scott and Andrea rode with me???Stuck for 2 hours and when the boat approaches us......they ask for directions and if we were broken down.When I said yea,she followed by:we got a # you can call for a tow.My response,we already called and it's $150 an hour and they are coming from Antioch so it will be at least 2 hours.(mind you,I can almost spit to rivers end)
Her reply......."what choice do you have" as she throttled up and thank me for the directions.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-27-2006, 6:52 PM Reply   
J-rod stop hitting your head. Not good bro stay off the water for a little while. I know its hard but it will be better in the long run.
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2006, 7:17 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I'll be at the Delta for the first time this weekend, launching from B&W resort since it's the closest. Is there any cool riding spots near there? I know I'm a bit far from where you guys rip it up, but I don't know the waters at the Delta very well. Is there anything I should look out for in certain areas? regards.... Way
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-27-2006, 11:28 PM Reply   
Yo LZY, when are we hooking up again? Give me a ring if you are up in the area!

Joe, post some pics when you return... I wont be able to make Reno this year.