Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old    wakebmxer            07-26-2006, 1:21 PM Reply   
I just got my Alternator for my Mastercraft and it only took a week instead of 2 weeks like they originaly told me and I stated in a previous post. It would have been 2 days but Indmar sent it to the wrong shop. Mike in service was cool and took care of me and Eric the store manager explained they are working hard to take care of their newly aquired Mastercraft customers. Their shop is stocked with boards ect...and I ended up buying a new fat sac from a SUPER HOT friendly female that works there. SUPER HOT!!!!!
Old    mendo247            07-26-2006, 1:39 PM Reply   
SUPER HOT!!! im there!
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       07-26-2006, 1:46 PM Reply   
Not trying to knock that dealer, but you can have that alt. rebuilt or buy new and installed in a day. 2 weeks was the ole underpromise, overdeliver.

(Message edited by acurtis_ttu on July 26, 2006)
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-26-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
Adam, you might be right about the alternator and then again, maybe not. Marinized parts aren't readily stocked. Alternators don't fail as often as other parts like impellars, so it's even less likely they are in stock. I don't have anyone locally who'll rewind a marinized alt in the same day either. Short of living next to SkiDim I would guess there are few people with the experience you seem to have.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-26-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
Oh...and before someone else says it...Mike, the comment about the hot sales girl is worthless without pics! j/k!
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-26-2006, 3:40 PM Reply   
It is worthless without pics! No j/k!
Old    walt            07-26-2006, 3:48 PM Reply   

quote:

SUPER HOT friendly female that works there. SUPER HOT!!!!!

I better get My ass down there to see for Myself.

I'm glad to hear You finally got Your boat fixed Mike. I did a little prayer every time I rode with You guys hoping we didn't get stuck.
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2006, 1:41 AM Reply   
Hey fellas don’t talk about my co-worker like that!!! Kat is an unbelievably cool girl, not to mention she is knowable about wakeboarding and she loves the sport as much as we do!!! I have not been able to tell her how much I appreciate the work she does but I will. So if you live in the Santa Rosa area come and stop by(Ultimate Water-Sports) you will not receive better customer service and if you have any questions ask for Shawn and we will take care of you!!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2006, 8:34 AM Reply   
'Sup Jessup? Way to defend the territory!
Old    wakebmxer            07-28-2006, 12:18 PM Reply   
Trust me she is worth the stop by alone. If she ever needs free wakeboard lessons, I am the guy. Even though she wouldnt have a problem finding a tow on her own. And she has the bubbly sweet personality that made here even HOTTER.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2006, 3:49 PM Reply   
NICE! There are a few girls that work at the one in Fairfield that aren't bad either.