Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-27-2006, 10:14 AM Reply   
I bought an 06 VLX about 8 weeks ago and my bimini and racks still have not come in. I know its not directly Malibu's fault but they should put some pressure on these manufactures to get more product out. My racks and bimini have been on back order for 8 weeks. Some customers cant even get boat covers.From my understanding there are very few people who make accessories for that tower in fact I was told theres only one company that makes the standard bimini for that tower.Even if you go on line the racks are on back order. I just feel that Malibu puts out a unique tower therefore needing a specific application.In saying that they should light the fire under these manufactures to get them out and meet the demand.I have contacted Malibu and they claim there going to look into it.Personaly I dont know why they dont just put racks on them in the first place.I know people want different stuff but you could put it on later.I just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem.
Old    hyperlite_m            07-27-2006, 5:18 PM Reply   
i have a malibu 06 wakesetter and i got everything when i got the boat... bimini and racks and this fall im going to get tower speakers but i heard that the tower lights are on back order but thats all i've heard and im happy... good luck with everything!