Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (jc245)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-10-2007, 1:04 PM Reply   
Per suggestions on this board (thanks guys!!) I bought a used PPI PCX4125 amp to power my tower speakers. Got one question though, didn't come with a manual and can't seem to find one online. All the connections and adjustments make sense except the RCA's. Can anyone tell me which of the 3 sets of RCA's is what?? I'm sure I can figure it out by connecting things, but knowing before installing would sure be helpful!! Thanks!!Upload
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-10-2007, 1:26 PM Reply   
I had this same question. I called them at (800) 283-1344 and they emailed me a pdf file of the manual. My gut feeling is that it goes:

Front
Rear
Sum
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-10-2007, 1:46 PM Reply   
The set of RCA's closest to the Gain (far left in this pic) are for Both front and rear imputs. Just plug in you RCA's to that set and you will be getting signal to both front and rear.

Then the 2nd and 3rd sets of rea's are for Front and Rear. Make sure you have the "Int" button pressed on that amp. That setting makes sure both front and rear output x-overs adjustments are producing the same freq's. That is if you want it that way. Im assuming you do.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-10-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
I have a copy of the manual in pdf too. Get a copy for yourself, you will need it eventually. Let me know and I'll email it to you.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-10-2007, 9:38 PM Reply   
Is ti me or does the amp look like its been dropped. The foot is bent and it looks like the end plate dosent line up with the amp(top)
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-10-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
^Dropped, or it was shown good-ol' Mr. Crowbar