Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-16-2010, 11:28 PM Reply   
http://wake9.com/community/content.p...ts-and-Buddies

So its time for the Polar Bear event again. We only have room for up to 25 people, MAX. We are going to have a great time. CMS is helping us with this one, and check out the list of boards:
  • Flyboy Wakesurfing
    • JWSM (Surf4'5")
  • Inland Surfer
    • Moss (Skim 4'2")
    • Infectious (Skim 4'5")
    • Black Pearl Yellow (Skim 4'8")
    • Sweet Spot Woody (Surf 4'8")
    • Swallow (Surf 5'3")
    • Blue lake (Surf 5'4")
    • Red Woody (Surf 5'6")
  • The Walker Project
    • JWSM 4'5"
    • JWSM 4'0"
    • 2010 Grom
    • 2011 Grom Prototype
    • F-18 (Surf 4.6' and 4.8')
    • Bazooka (Surf 5.1')
    • Cruiser (Surf 6'6")
  • Calibrated Wakesurfing
    • Piscus Pro (Skim 51")
    • Piscus tri fin (Skim 51" and 57")
  • Shredstixx
    • Ja Mako (Surf 4'11")
    • Comp One (Surf 4'8")
  • Grind Water
    • Ginsu (Surf 5')
    • Slaysh (Surf 4'8")
  • Hyperlite
    • Land Lock (Surf 5'11")
  • CWB
    • Ride (Compression Molded 60")
    • Razr (Surf 57" I think)

All of those boards available to demo in one place. If you want to see your board demoed, feel free to contact me. And as far as boats:
  • Guaranteed
    • The Wake9 2010 Tige RZ2
    • Ski Supreme V226
  • Hopefully
    • 2010 Centurion Enzo SV230
    • 2011 Tige RZR
  • We are trying, don't count on it
    • Sanger V237
    • Malibu Wakesetter 247 LSV

I need help on the sanger and malibu. So if anyone wants to help me make this happen it would be GREAT.

As usual, the people that show up will be filling out forms and we will post lots of pics and video and feedback from the riders. This year there is a cost. Last year, Amy and I just payed for it all, to see if it would fly. This year we are hoping to break about even. We will be out all day on 10/16 and then dinner at our favorite pizza parlor in downtown Chico, called Woodstocks. Don't miss it.

A note on the boats and wakes. We cannot demo any personal boats, they must be from dealers, and the dealer must provide the driver. We want each boat to be weighted properly, and we will work to get that done. We will be demoing with stock boats, with extra water ballast only, and the ballast and people in the boat must not exceed the stated manufactures weight. We are not looking for which boat makes the most monster of a wake. We are looking to demo the boats so that the riders get a feel for what they will get when they buy. We are going to push that all ballast be hidden, but not required. Each boat weight setup will be thoroughly photographed and documented. We may need help, and will seek it for the enzo to make sure the goofy wake is setup properly, as long as it meets the above requirements.

Hope that makes sense, we want people to demo stock boats with daily setups, and lead free.