Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cnrbrown)      Join Date: Nov 2010       11-09-2010, 4:07 PM Reply   
A film by me, Connor Brown. Will be complete in December 2010. Mind the extra black space at the end of the teasers. I'm an idiot.

from James Brown on Vimeo.

from James Brown on Vimeo.

Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       11-09-2010, 6:41 PM Reply   
Looks good, I really like your editing style, no strobe light shots in there. The only thing I would hope to see is shots from somewhere other than the tow boat. Get a little variety in it.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2010, 8:24 PM Reply   
Agreed! Some good stuff in there. Looks like you've done a lot of filming. Just need a few different angles. Rent a helicopter already! lol Good job! I watched both of them completely and I often tap out at about 1min30 for a lot of the vids I see on here.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-09-2010, 8:52 PM Reply   
you mean its not the amount of flow through a unit area per unit time! damnit....its official...i am now a nerd....

looks sweet man. keep it up!!! woulda been pretty funny if one of the guys fell back in the hole in the first vid!
Old     (cnrbrown)      Join Date: Nov 2010       11-09-2010, 8:59 PM Reply   
Thanks, i'm glad you liked it so far. There are definitely other angles that will come in to play throughout the film. Some slightly innovative camera shots as well that I can't wait to edit but will not be posted until the project is fully ready for the public eye haha. The film is going to focus on the Texas Tech Wake Team, and I hope to give everyone a glimpse into the lives of student shredders. Not as boring as it sounds! haha