Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:00 AM Reply   
Seems I messed up the resolution by reducing them so much??????? Anyway....few photos from the weekend.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:02 AM Reply   
More.....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:03 AM Reply   
More 2......
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:04 AM Reply   
More 3......
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
More 4.....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:09 AM Reply   
More 5.......
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:13 AM Reply   
More 6....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:14 AM Reply   
Ha...ha...ha....yea....it is a full photographic memory of the trip....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:16 AM Reply   
Almost done......
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:17 AM Reply   
bla...bla...bla.....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 7:25 AM Reply   
That is a wrap.....

Okay, to answer some possible questions. The boat is a Bass Tracker Pro Crappie 175. We were not worried about the surf wake AT ALL. Just having some fun.... People were not moving around the boat and I don't think we were using ANY ballast.

Same goes with the riding wake. Most of the people are riding so slow, the wake would NEVER clean up. Mike, the only person who can ride, is in the last pics. Still not ballast other than people......those were taken just riding back to camp. I was also teaching a 14 year old how to drive.... SORRY MIKE...

It was a GREAT time....though chasing the little one around camp aged Dad about a year in 4 days.
Old     (suprarider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-18-2006, 7:48 AM Reply   
That's the largest nipple I have ever seen on a man!
Old     (nizzle77)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-18-2006, 7:50 AM Reply   
E.J.
Do you go to Starvation very often? We try and get there about every 3 weeks or so. If you want some of the best water you'll notice the cove over by the bridge, Theres actually a house being built in there. Its a short run but we start it out by the bridge and end it in there. Looks like you had a blast I like the pics!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 8:01 AM Reply   
Brett, I know exactly where you are talking about. That cabin looks amazing by the way....I didn't know they were selling land so close to the lake...... That place is going to be great.

We get up there a minimum of a few times a year.

Sharon, please tell me it is Sharon and not Jim noticing male nipples.... But I think that is cold water and magnification from the water giving you an optical illusion. Note, I was not exactly checking John's chest....but hanging all weekend, I didn't notice unusual about his nipples.... Obviously I knew the exact photo you were talking about when I looked.....
Old     (rideut)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-18-2006, 8:39 PM Reply   
E.J. I think I got robbed of the back flip sequence in my extra special viewing e-mail. No worries Ill just steal it off here. Beside that I got a photographic memory

Thanks for the pulls this weekend. I cant wait to get behind that bass tracker pro crappie 175 again.

And just for a disclaimer to any one who might want to try this place....this lake is loaded with flesh eating bacteria, sharks and balls of ratttle sanke orgies that only float in the glassy water.

Mike
Old     (gnelson)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-18-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
That's a heck of a wake for a bass boat. I've been looking for an all around fish/wake boat. I think I found it in the Crappie 175!

I know what you mean about chasing the little one around the camp. Not a moments rest. Much more relaxing being in the boat. Nice pics, looks like everyone had a great time.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-18-2006, 9:50 PM Reply   
Awesome. That is what boating is all about....Fun, Family, Friends & some riding!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-19-2006, 8:33 AM Reply   
Yes Nelly, the key is to keep the front mounted trolling motor in the water for front pressure(ballast) and hoot a few bass and put them in the livewell for added weight....

Thanks for coming up Mike, it was a good time. Hopefully we can get some early morning sessions at Jordanelle in the near future.

Agreed DTW.....cannot express the amout of joy being out of the water with family and friends brings.