Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-07-2005, 11:23 AM Reply   
Good times, good times!

Attempting to capture some good karma, but it didn't work for Jeff since he lost his keys, phone and flip flops immediately thereafter. Hours later, they were recovered in the back of Gabe's car.

Gabe was probably the most photogenic on the day...

Chris...sporting a WakeWorld sticker, so that's got to be worth something!

Kevin...

Jeff...

Last and certainly least, me...

The crew...

Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-07-2005, 5:09 PM Reply   
Where's my photo credits Dave... Ha Ha
They came out good. It was fun riding with you guys (Kevin and Jeff) Your boat is beautiful Dave. The pictures of my Half Cab are just what I needed. We got into a debate yesterday while riding about whether or not I keep my eyes opening on the roll. I think those pics wil be the proof I needed. ( The other person in the debate is just jealous he can't throw switch rolls...Haha)
Gabe will be stoked on the pictures.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-07-2005, 5:12 PM Reply   
Sweet pics. Nice job.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-07-2005, 5:53 PM Reply   
Damn, wish I could've made it out with you guys... Looks like everyone had a good time. Nice pics.

-Blake

PS: Gabe, whoa... Your hair is crazy!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-07-2005, 8:28 PM Reply   
Great pics Dave, Chris too ( I think you took a few ). Thanks for a great day. Love the BU!
Great wake, great company, couldn't ask for more.
Well the keys issue was a whole nother matter, just glad it all turned out well in the end.
Yea Blake--Gabes hair reminds me of Shane B.'s
hair.. LOL.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-08-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
Yes, I give the day two thumbs way up, too much fun.

Dave - Thank you for including me, really had a good time. Sorry about having to tear apart your boat looking for my stuff. You are truly the Man!

Chris & Gabe - nice to meet you guys, you both rode great. Chris, very inspiring ride, give's me something to work for. Yeah, Gabe's hair looks like Shane's, but then again, so do his HS indy shiftys.

Kevin - Huge in the back roll dept, really close to the front roll, riding really well. Thank you so much for the assistance in the re-acquisition of my stuff. I'll be calling you about riding the back water in the next couple of weeks.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on August 08, 2005)
Old     (flying_fro)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-08-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
thanks dave for taking us out. your boat is sick. chris - good shots and even better riding. kevin - huge backrolls, really close to the frontroll. jeff - smooth riding, close on the backrolls. dave - nice fashion airs, almost cleared that bouy haha
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-08-2005, 11:16 PM Reply   
Gabe, I'm just happy to see you selected such a great user ID!! :-)
Old     (flying_fro)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-08-2005, 11:51 PM Reply   
i was gonna go with "tweaker", but...