Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-07-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
Here's a couple photos of the pool and C box being built for tomorrows rail jam at Lost Isle. The boat sound off begins at 9:30am and the riding starts when the tide is high enough, probably around 11:00am. Come out and join the fun!

Upload

Upload
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-07-2007, 5:41 PM Reply   
Thats a sick slider setup nice work!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-07-2007, 6:27 PM Reply   
lookin good bro. will be there around 1:30, post MRI in the morning. Chas, have a cold one for brotha.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-08-2007, 6:43 AM Reply   
Looks sick. Nice work, can't wait to see everyone ride it!
Old    sealyon.net            09-08-2007, 7:05 AM Reply   
nice work guy's looks great. You putting any cross bracing on the rail legs?
Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-09-2007, 5:41 PM Reply   
Had a good time. Thanks Neptunes, DRA, CIE for a great time.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
I guess Gary is good enough for a special delivery. This guy swam all the way out with the box above his head so that Gary could eat.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-09-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
We had so much fun on Saturday, the riding was awesome, and JD is definitely on of the coolest guys in wakeboarding. I was a bit nervous about how he would feel about the rails we built but he was stoked to start hitting them. Red Bull did a great job backing the whole thing and making sure JD would be able to make it out.
I must say Shelby was one of the most impressive on the C-Rail she was the only one to make it all the way to the end and she backed it up a second time.
I have to give a huge special thanks to Daniel Doud for swimming some food out to me, I owe him big time for that.
Thanks again to the very talented riders who accepted the invitation to come out and try a different type of rail set up (Joel DeRoche, Trevor Maur, Shelby Kantar, Daniel Doud (SP), Aaron Aubrey, Brady Sammons, Jason Callen, and of Course JD WEBB. Thanks Neptune Audio for getting the venue and Lost Isle for having us, Thanks Allen (CIE) for building us the winch. And thanks to Liquid Trends, CWB, Nice Rack, RED BULL, Delta Sport Boat, Mike McMillen, Scott Ensminger, Doug (LOAD), and the rest of the Neptune gang that spent the long hours building the rails and pool with me. Thanks Buffalo for doing what you do and announcing the event.
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-10-2007, 8:13 AM Reply   
very bitter I missed it.....
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       09-10-2007, 9:21 AM Reply   
The Crew

Upload
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-10-2007, 9:37 AM Reply   
The set up
Upload
Shelby
Upload

Ricky
Upload

Joel BS 180 over the down rail!
Upload

Ryan
Upload

Shelby
Upload

Trevor
Upload

Upload
Old     (stewart)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-10-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
Go Shelby!!!!!
Old    sealyon.net            09-11-2007, 6:48 AM Reply   
Looks like you had a really good turn out.Everything looks Great.