Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-13-2011, 12:58 PM Reply   
Launch is Finally Here

www.phalanxwake.com
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-13-2011, 11:43 PM Reply   
sweet. hope it is not as annoying as ctrl wake launch. countdown to random letters decoding riders names for a few additional weeks... but i guess it was still effective
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-14-2011, 1:54 PM Reply   
Ricky G
Attached Images

Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-17-2011, 12:07 PM Reply   
Phalanx Inc. is proud to announce after weeks of hard work the launch of the new website (www.phalanxwake.com).

“I have to say my stress level is going to go down a whole lot…We still have a couple tweaks we need to do but it’s looking pretty dang good” said Operations Manager Ray Cruz.

The new Phalanx website showcases the entire 2012 future board lineup. Wakeboards are still in development but will be made available to the public as they finish final stages of production. Boards may be released as soon as late summer. So keep an eye out!

Available to the public currently includes all the apparel which is in stock and ready to ship. Vests & Ropes are arriving from the factories at any moment and will be in stock and ready to ship as well.

In addition to the website, Phalanx is proud of all the support from our friends and families around the world.

United for a common cause,
The Phalanx Crew