Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-26-2008, 5:47 PM Reply   
79 Sanger Superjet. Stolen from River's End locked gated storage between noon 5/21 and 3pm 5/26 in Byron, CA on the south delta.

Please be on the lookout for these possible parts for sale in local craigslist/ebay ads/flea market/gooodguys car show swap meet, I doubt the whole boat trailer motor combo will ever be together again, but who knows.

Big block chevy 454 painted Ford Blue roller rockers/cam chrome pan, polished Edelbrock Tunnel Ram and 2 Edelbrock carbs, Mr. gasket Faux Injector Hat with Butterflys, MSD DIst.6ABox Chrome Powermaster Alternator and Chrome Powermaster Starter
Sanger Foot Pedal GT Steering Wheel

2 10" subs no box, 2 amps, Pioneers HU white Marine speakers and tweaters

Custom high back seats and notched out cocktail seats white and blue

Chrome oil accumulator, Automatic Electric Fuel valve for stainless tanks

auto Meter guages

We spent about 30 hors putting this together and was top notch in every part,

Berkely Jet with droop Snoot and Place Diverter,

These bastards got about 10K in stuff

Tandem VMUFF trailer painted blue with Chrome Wheels , yeah it really says vmuff on the reg.

All braided lines,

If you are on the water please keep an eye out for it, and if perusing craigslist for hot rod parts and see any of this stuff that seems like a screamin deal just send me an email

CF# 7875 GJ sticker W746278

Trailer License CA 42L6660
YEAH WHO"D A THOUGHT 666 IN THE PLATE !!!

smbyers351@hotmail.com
408-309-0984

Thank you,
Scott

(Message edited by chilidog on May 26, 2008)
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-26-2008, 5:57 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-26-2008, 6:19 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-26-2008, 6:25 PM Reply   
Upload

REWARD for any info getting her back

The open storage spot behind it was where the boat was stolen from, it had been stored there since December. The combo changes when someone cancels their contract and doesn't have stuff there anymore, so somebody who has something there let in or was the bastard...
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2008, 6:33 PM Reply   
Man that sux!! That is one SWEET looking ride. Good lunck and I hope you get it back.
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-26-2008, 8:47 PM Reply   
Hope they put in a camera system soon. Good luck

My eyes are peeled.
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-27-2008, 9:59 AM Reply   
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/696404124.html
Old    mendo247            05-27-2008, 10:07 AM Reply   
damn, looks like a killer boat!
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-27-2008, 3:21 PM Reply   
bump for a US Marine. Read the CL ad

(Message edited by tinyTdubb on May 27, 2008)
Old    K.B.C.            05-27-2008, 3:23 PM Reply   
bummer, that's a sweet boat. I'd love to have one of those things, I'd terrorize PWCs. Good luck trying to track her down.
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-27-2008, 6:07 PM Reply   
Thanks we took it out once for ten minutes and the fuel pressure was too low, he bought it with no motor and bought another POS for the motor, its not even broken in, original oil in it after the rebuild so hopefully whoever gets the motor doesn't change it and it blows up soon...
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-27-2008, 6:22 PM Reply   
Dude that is a sick boat, it is very sad that some piece of they deserved it more. Hopefully this person gets what they truly deserve soon.

I wish I could say I'd keep an eye out for it but I don't think it will be turning up anywhere near me. Still, I hope you get it back, I can't imagine having something that awesome stolen, especially when it has such a personal value to you. I'd be gutted if it was my boat.
Old     (lknboarder)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-27-2008, 7:11 PM Reply   
dude that sux big time hope you are able to get it back in one piece
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-27-2008, 7:24 PM Reply   
i live around the area so i will definitly keep an eye out for that boat.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-28-2008, 6:04 AM Reply   
I got your back here in Sacramento.

Semper Fi
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-28-2008, 9:53 AM Reply   
Thanks fellas, hopefully the dirtbag who stole it takes it out hits 80mph and meets a rogue wave and goes down to his demise
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-28-2008, 10:29 AM Reply   
tat boat will definitly be found, you cant miss it just when it turns up is the question
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-28-2008, 1:58 PM Reply   
I hope so, it may be minus the motor and stereo but anything we can get would be great.
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-28-2008, 5:59 PM Reply   
Just got info that it may have been spotted at Camanche this last weekend in the parking lot on the trailer, at the south shore monunment camp site area??

WaS Anyone there this LAST weekend?
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-30-2008, 9:14 PM Reply   
So I went up to Camanche once in the light and once in the dark and didn't see it, also talked to the ranger that inspected all boats from mem weekend and he said it didn't roll through, we have heard back from folks all over the state in the hotboat and regular boating community that have been super helpful in the search posting up flyers at marinas out of the area and posting up on the net, PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR US, along with the reward free pulls for life on the south dirty D behind my V215 for any info getting her back

Thanks,
Scott
Old     (ceres1312)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-31-2008, 11:38 AM Reply   
I will be along the sac. delta area going all the way to the stockton area looking for boat launch close to our house. I will definetly look for your boat. I will let you know tomorrow if I have any luck. I am taking your phone number just in case.
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-31-2008, 1:04 PM Reply   
Thanks Nathan I appreciate it
Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-31-2008, 9:06 PM Reply   
you have another delta look out here for sure. you have anymore interior/dash pics those are probably last changed and always a good giveaway!

mike
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-31-2008, 9:58 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload

No pics of the dash, but it has white face autometer guages and a hole in the dash behind the oh sHeeT handle on the pass side where the boost gauge used to be from the previous owner

Also my bro got a tip through some hotboat guys that the boat was seen with a for sale sign in Famersville, CA which is down between Exeter and Visalia. I guess the area is inhabited by migrant farm workers and meth heads so it stuck out to this guy that a boat this nice just appeared in the area. So we have alerted the Tulare Co. sherriff and emailed them pics, they have been really helpful thus far as has everyone in the boating community pulling to get his ruide back.

Worst part about this story is my bro got back from a tour in Iraq in October and we started this boat project, he took leave from San Diego a few times since then and we busted our butts getting this thing together, and next Wednesday was going to be the break in outing going out of rivers end, so I got to call the veteran on memorial day to tell him the boat he gave himself as a present for surviving Iraq was stolen a week before her first trip out!! What goes around comes around and whoever did this will get theirs one way or the other, it'd be nice to dish it out to them.......anyone own a pig farm??

(Message edited by chilidog on May 31, 2008)
Old     (ceres1312)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-01-2008, 9:57 AM Reply   
Sorry to say but I had no luck. I looked through every marina that we went to and also when we were driving along the slough and delta areas we were looking at every boat that was on the water. Sorry man, good luck finding it.
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2008, 1:28 PM Reply   
Scott, sorry to hear about Jons boat. Whats up with Riversend... I thought they have camera's there. Give me a call.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-01-2008, 1:46 PM Reply   
scott do you have a VIN? looks like it is stamped in usual spot in last picture on right rear upper transom of boat and should also be on your bros registration.. you might post that in case someone sees a similar boat/hull but different paint? sorry to hear about the loss but rest assured, karma is working n your side for this one.. has the storage facility taken any responsibility in this matter? good luck!
Old     (lumpdog)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2008, 10:20 PM Reply   
I live in Visalia, pm me any more details about the boat possibly being in Farmersville. I'm off work the next 3 days... wouldn't mind catching some jackass redhanded.
Old     (sse01)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-11-2008, 6:33 AM Reply   
Any updates?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-11-2008, 7:41 AM Reply   
locked gated storage eh?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-11-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
Yo Scott,

Are you Sally's husband?

Sorry to hear about the boat. That's a bad deal all around. I stick by the fact that Karma's a bi-atch.

-Evan
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-11-2008, 10:45 AM Reply   
Scott any word? Is Jon home yet?
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-11-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
Locked gated with cameras...that aren't hooked up

Evan I am Sally's worse half, Karma has probably already robbed these tweakers of their jobs, families and teeth so it'll get whatever's left after this, I need to call you about a board for the wife's bday by the way,

Ronnie no word, a guy in Sactown just sold a tunnel rammed 454 with bassetts for $1500 that he said ran, also sold bucket seats and a jet for it, he was really vague on descriptions and seemed kinda shady but he would never let us get close enough, we responded to his craigslist ad with a few different names and numbers other than my brothers and no dice, Jon called the cops and they said there wasn't enough evidence to do anything, guy said his hull was bad so he was parting out, wouldn't tell me the make or anything, no details on the trailer and wouldn't call back, it might could have been the one....1500 for a running 454 with 2 4s and a polished tunnel ram and headers is pretty cheap.....

Jon will be done in november, he was back for a week, made me look like a little kid trying for the first time on a wakeboard next to his skills and he's only been twice in 4 years!!

Thanks for the concerns everyone, its pprobably long gone or may have been consumed in one of the 20 fires going in the area right now!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-11-2008, 1:25 PM Reply   
Hmmm.... Major bummer. Ash, mentioned the boat being stolen a few weeks back. That's shady. JR (here on wakeworld) had his bike stolen from there a couple months back. It's definitely the dirty south delta. If it's not bolted down I'd be afraid to leave anything at that place.

Hit me up any time about the board. I could probably just loan you Ashley's. She wouldn't even know it was gone. Ha, ha, ha.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-05-2008, 3:46 PM Reply   
This sure looks like your stolen boat. I left you a voice mail to check it out.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/783494289.html