Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-06-2007, 9:03 AM Reply   
MG, how tall are you and how much do you weigh, If you dont mind answering, I love seening a bigger guy throw it down, gives me some inspiration. Im by far the biggest guy on our crew, and what are your thoughts on the Marius. thanks
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-06-2007, 9:35 AM Reply   
Hahahaha OMG!!! Walt your profile is the great!!!!
Tim, Thats a great photo of you!!!

Thanks Lyle! Im 5'10", 250lbs. I Love the Marius! Its a lil slower than I was used to when I first got on it, but the landings are UNREAL!! I love the way it rides, I try new stuff and always end up back on it. I would say demo it, see what its about. Give it a few sets cuz it rides like nothing out there! Also check out the Faction, almost as wide in the center of the board but its a 144. I have seen some videos of you ride before you rip bro. Later BG/MG
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-06-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
Thanks man, Im on the absolute now, but would like to give the marius a try, guess I am gonna have to break down and give er a shot.
Old     (sledneck96)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 10:35 AM Reply   
where did you get you board short that are plad with red in it???
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       06-06-2007, 1:21 PM Reply   
Where is Pillsbury? It looks nice.
Old    walt            06-06-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
Gene,

It's in Northern Ca.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-06-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
cmon Walt there must be some other pics you can post!

Upload
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       06-06-2007, 9:11 PM Reply   
I wish we had scenary like that down here in Texas. We had to pull our boats to Arkansas for nice lakes like that.