Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 08, 2008

Old     (sincity)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-20-2008, 10:41 AM Reply   
Thinking of taking on this line of boats and i looking for some feedback.What do you like or dislike.I am not real familiar with these boats, although they appear to have similar to master craft as far as the tomcat.Any feedback would be great.
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-20-2008, 10:47 AM Reply   
MB = good boat
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-20-2008, 11:22 AM Reply   
WAiting on my 08 Tomcat to show up today! Yes, the site is sponsored by MB but I have been to the factory and been around the boats a lot and know they are very high quality.
Old     (uofamox)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-20-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
MB has a good reputation out here in my area but their new tower has to be one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. This is just my .02 but I know I am not alone about the tower.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-20-2008, 11:54 AM Reply   
MOX is right about the opinions. Some people hate it, some love it. My personal opinion is that I think the Tomcat tower looks SICK on the B52V23. I think MB will have more tower options for 2009 though.
Old     (al_d)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-20-2008, 6:29 PM Reply   
I bought mine last fall. 2 weeks later the dealer closed their doors. I needed some help and the factory stepped right up.
I like the boat and the factory service.
No complaints here.
Al
Old     (trash4life)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-21-2008, 9:31 AM Reply   
I've had my MB for two years now and am ready to buy a new one this year for the new ballast system alone. I have had zero problems and have been very pleased with the fit and finish of these boats. I have nothing bad to say about them, only good. Some people hate the graphic options available but I have gotten more compliments on this boat than others I've owned.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-21-2008, 9:40 AM Reply   
GOOD
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-21-2008, 9:43 AM Reply   
My friends have MB's and they like them. Have boarded behind the boats also and I like the wake. .02
Old     (rooter)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-21-2008, 9:45 AM Reply   
Have an '04 B52v3 Team Edition and it is fantastic. Fit, finish is great. Dealership has said great things about MB corporate support in both sales and service. I took get tons of compliments on the look (I have the tribal scheme). Stands out as different but not obnoxious. My next boat would be an MB.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       04-21-2008, 11:01 AM Reply   
I had an older one but have nothing but good to say about it.
Good!
Old     (goodwin)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-21-2008, 11:32 AM Reply   
Good.
MB's are nice boats. I love mine!
Factory and dealer support have been good. They have some nice touches... 40 oz. carpeting, billet aluminum and stainless steel hardware, gelcoat graphics, a great factory warranty, PCM engines.
Old     (longgonebon)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-24-2008, 9:37 PM Reply   
I have an 07 b-52 22, it's been really good so far. No fat sacs necessary, which is great. good surf wake, with minimal effort ( i carry 400 lbs of pop products and put to whichever side) I just wish they had the new ballast system when I bought mine.
Everyone who has seen my boat or ridden behind it has had nothing but good things to say as well. Too bad the Mikker boys went under, because they were super cool.
Old     (motorcitymatt)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-26-2008, 1:57 PM Reply   
The absolute best customer service! When I was ordering my B52 I had some questions, called the 800 number listed on their web site. The next day the Big Cheese himself (Mike Brendel) called me!!! and answered all my questions! Try getting the CEO's of any other boat manufacturer to do that! Researched every inboard made to date, test drove almost a dozen. IMHO MB is the best.
Old     (sharkb8)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-28-2008, 8:35 AM Reply   
Just got a new 08 Tomcat w/ the same ballast system as my Calabria Pro-V (PureVert), except MUCH bigger. Took her out on the maiden voyage, and this boat is incredible. The surf wake is amazing! Quality, fit and finish, attention to detail...all top notch. Handles great in rough water. It's a high quality boat, and you can surely tell from the ride to the handling and all the nice touches they add (great stock stereo, huge ice chest, sound insulated engine compartment, billet everywhere..).
Old     (waterfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-28-2008, 8:40 AM Reply   
the new tower as already mentioned has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen! First impression.