Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (onealrep)      Join Date: May 2002       04-18-2005, 4:39 PM Reply   
Fair warning to all heading to Naci anytime soon, the high water conditions have brought up a lot of driftwood. I saw one log the size of a telephone pole!! I did a great job of avoiding it until the last ride of Saturday evening, hit a good size piece while coming onto plane pulling someone up, didn't even see it, but sure felt it...one prop gone!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-19-2005, 2:50 PM Reply   
Chuck, I think I saw you out there. I was on the Orange Malibu LSV, just chillin'. There was a bunch of wood, did you see the dock just floating along? I laughed at that one!!
Old     (onealrep)      Join Date: May 2002       04-19-2005, 4:26 PM Reply   
Were you guys chillin out in front of the marina area Saturday early afternoon? I saw a couple of Malibu's floating next to each other there.

Yeah the wood was bad. It was weird, it would go in spurts. At times it didn't seem too bad, then other times you couldn't get out of it (Saturday evening for example!!)

Oh well, nothing a new prop and a shaft/strut alignment won't take care of.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-19-2005, 6:12 PM Reply   
Yep, we were out there all day for the Mailbu demo. We took the all red VLX out in the afternoon for some riding. Let me know the next time you come up, I'd be glad to chop some wood with ya....