Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    wakebrdaholic            08-13-2003, 5:47 AM Reply   
Anyone have any info as far as the O'brien 2004 lineup is concerned? Just curious as far as new board design is concerned. Also, anyone know if they are going to offer the vision in a cirrus core? Thanks, Ty.
Old    shaggydan22            08-13-2003, 6:14 AM Reply   
I don't know, but a vision with the cirrus core would be the sweetest board of all time.
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2003, 12:44 PM Reply   
O'Brien has got some sick boards coming out for 2004. Can't get into the details, but you know what they say: Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!!!

I will post what I can as soon as I get the OK!!

Later,
jjakober

PS: I will check on the cirrus core for the Vision series and let you know!!
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-13-2003, 12:56 PM Reply   
Ty & Dan, we would LOVE to do the Vision in the Cirrus core - but unfortunately the cost for programming & setup for each model we make is major $$ and the only way we can make it work is to pick specific models. Sorry!

Jason is right about the 04 stuff (he's seen alot of it). We've got new shapes & graphics coming that are going to open some eyes...
Old    wakebrdaholic            08-13-2003, 2:46 PM Reply   
How soon will we see some of these eye opening things?
Old     (pjdave)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-14-2003, 2:26 AM Reply   
Want to look at the new 04 vision and 04 player. go to wake.com.au and have a look under boards
Old    shaggydan22            08-14-2003, 3:14 AM Reply   
thanks dave!
Old     (pjdave)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-14-2003, 5:45 AM Reply   
www.wake.com.au will have the whole hyperlite range up by monday