Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    nectar75            08-11-2003, 3:30 PM Reply   
Glen, thanks for the pulls on Saturday at San V. The water conditions were horrible but it was still a good time. Boat is sweet and the wake was nice. Congrats on the new boat. Let's ride...
Old    chrisn            08-11-2003, 4:42 PM Reply   
whats up ronny. i thought glen had moved to Florida
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-11-2003, 4:45 PM Reply   
you are very welcome!

Whats up yuma? FL didn't happen last year but maybe in the future. I sold the MB you pushed out of the sand that day and got the VLX instead, no comparison can be made between the 2. How is yours running? How has it been out there? Hope to be making some trips after a bimini install. Check profile....

Rony, who won the tourney? Outlaw placements were?

g
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-11-2003, 5:15 PM Reply   
Chris Williams won a pretty hefty outlaw class that included Cheryl Newton, Gretchen Hammarberg, Damian Klaas and many other insane riders.
Old    dropzero            08-12-2003, 9:00 AM Reply   
what up Chris? we may be heading out possibly next weekend. We definitely need to hook up one of these days.

Glen, the outlaw comp was insane. Todd took 5th place. You should of seen his raley. It was huge.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-12-2003, 10:08 AM Reply   
Glen glad to see you and Rony at the comp it's been awhile. Congratulations on the VLX i got to ride behind one at practice on Sunday and i really liked the wake.

Rony, I was talking to Todd about Labor Day at Martinez we should definitely prepare for that weekend better than we did the last time since we were not able to hook up then.

Todd, i got to see your ride right before we left the Raley was sick and totally stoked for you on 5th that is very respectable.

I'm still waiting to see where i placed in the Advanced class.
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-12-2003, 12:13 PM Reply   
I think you all should go up to Shasta and join me and my family on our houseboat we rented the 22nd through the 29th!

I'M SERIOUS!!! We'd love to have more people go with us:-)

Rony check your e-mail
Old    chrisn            08-12-2003, 6:38 PM Reply   
Glen,
nice ride!

rony,
i'll be at the x-games this weekend, but Labor day we should hook up or the week after next
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-12-2003, 8:55 PM Reply   
chris, what time does it start, i know its at marine stadium in the LBC, but when?

I would like to go as well.

g