Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-05-2004, 3:51 PM Reply   
Here are some pictures from the 2004 Dallas Boat Show. All of the major brands were well-represented and the new 2004 Boats look great. Here is a run down by manufacturer and dealer.

Malibu-Waterski America
3.jpg
2004 Wakesetter LSV with custom black hull
4.jpg
2004 Wakesetter LSV with Illusion Tower

Mastercraft-Texas Mastercraft
11.jpg
2004 X-Star
12.jpg
2004 X-80
9.jpg
2004 X-2
10.jpg
2004 X-2 Tower with 2 LCD Screens

Nautiques-Buxton Marine
7.jpg
2004 Super Air Nautique Team Edition
8.jpg
2004 Super Air Nautique Team Edition

Supra-Water Ski Boats Dallas
5.jpg
2004 Launch SSV Gravity Games Edition
6.jpg
2004 Launch SSV Gravity Games Edition

Tige-The Slalom Shop
1.jpg
2004 22i Type R
2.jpg
2004 22V Limited

If you have a chance, try to check out the show. It is well worth it and there are some great deals on boats and boards. Let me know if you want more pictures at amoreton@smu.edu.

Thanks.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       02-05-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
Andrew,

If you're from Cape G, MO, why are you at the Dallas Show, quite a drive!
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-05-2004, 4:36 PM Reply   
looks like hes attending scool at SMU in dallas..

thanks for the pics..im going there tomorrow or the weekend...

you know we have a site in dallas called

http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com

meesge board is at

http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com/messageboard

(Message edited by bill on February 05, 2004)
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-05-2004, 5:12 PM Reply   
Nick,
I live in Cape Girardeau, MO but I am a freshman this year at SMU.

Bill,
I am a member at Dallaswakboarding.com but have not posted the pictures there yet.

And word at the Texas Mastercraft tent was that Zane will be there all weekend.
Old     (supraman)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-05-2004, 6:44 PM Reply   
I'm about 99.99% sure that's NOT a Gravity Games SSV. I'm pretty sure it's a regular SSV with some pics and tower speakers put on by the dealer. It doesn't have the GG hull pattern, graphic, stickers or tower. The Gravity Games looks A LOT better.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       02-05-2004, 6:49 PM Reply   
Andrew, that's cool, I was just thinking you drove a long way for a show when St. Louis is this weekend.

I think you're right Matt, it doesn't have the Monster look-a-like tower.
Old     (landon)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-05-2004, 8:33 PM Reply   
All of the new boats look great. Those are interesting color schemes and graphics on the CC's. As nice as their boats are it seems they would find something to better compliment their boats. I've had some of my best runs behind a air nautique and the boats in the pictures are probably $50,000 plus boats. I'm not knocking Correct Crafts they are one of the top WW boats out there. All of the other boats in the photos look great and the CC looks just ok.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-05-2004, 9:11 PM Reply   
The Supra Launch SSV is owned by Marty "McFly" Head is a regular Launch SSV but has the Gravity Games ballast system. Marty put many of the same stickers on his boat as the Gravity Games package, along with a few of his own sponsor's stickers. Hope that clears things up, and if anyone knows more about that particular boat, feel free to correct me.
Old     (mcfly)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-06-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
Thanks for the compliments, Matt...It is not the Gravity Games SSV, it is a promo boat.

McFly
Old    tigetx            02-06-2004, 10:16 AM Reply   
Keith Lymann will also be at the Tige booth all weekend signing autographs.
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-06-2004, 12:33 PM Reply   
lol, Keith Lymann allowed his Tige to sit uncovered in the rain/ storms in Fla and his sunk!! It was trashed!!
Old     (supraman)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-06-2004, 1:07 PM Reply   
Don't take it personally Marty. For the most part, I'm a non-confrontational guy, so if I knew it was yours, I probably wouldn't even have posted that the GG looks better.

Personally, I don't care for the "S" graphic at all. I think the GG tower looks a lot cooler, but I can't believe what a pain in the butt it must be to deal with board racks up that high and that far forward. I like the Moomba GG tower a lot better. I'm not a very big fan of stickers, so I wouldn't put any on my boat. Anyway, I wanted people to know that they weren't looking at a GG as labled.

In fact, just so you don't take it too personally, your boat and my boat don't look much different (minus the stickers)! Nonetheless, I still think the GG boats look better. Seriously, didn't mean to offend.
Old     (mcfly)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-07-2004, 6:13 PM Reply   
Thats cool, Matt..I knew what was up..just thought I would give another supra owner some flack! I was just pulling your chain!

That Gravity Games SSV has been killing it at the Dallas Boat Show! It is a very sharp looking boat!

McFly
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-08-2004, 4:16 PM Reply   
cdm,

At dinner last saturday Lyman told us the story of his abused Tige. Seems he left it in the care of his roomates while in the road with the Fantastic Voyage and they gave it the same care and attention as they would a cheap rental car. Not quite the case of a spoiled rider not taking care of his "free" boat that it might first seem. We were really stoked to find how helpful and friendly Keith was to everyone he met at our show.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-08-2004, 9:46 PM Reply   
What kind of speaks are these??

Old     (raider40)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-09-2004, 7:54 AM Reply   
Those are the new Fusion speakers.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-09-2004, 8:41 AM Reply   
Take a look at the engine hatch????

It's probably just an illusion, but looks big, like a 1 piece.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on February 09, 2004)
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-09-2004, 8:51 AM Reply   
like the illusion tower but does it cut down on viewing anngle.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-09-2004, 11:28 AM Reply   
What are those Fusion speaks like? I thought it was a scam, my dealers never heard of em.