Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (kainishida)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-19-2005, 2:50 PM Reply   
Hey all,
I was downloading some music trying to put together a playlist that would pump me up. What is the name of the band (or song) in the last scene of Skurf's Up? I think it is the Nelson/Byerly section. I would look myself but I can't find my video.
Thanks in advance.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-19-2005, 3:56 PM Reply   
This would be a good question for McMillin.

Did you look in the credits?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2005, 5:45 PM Reply   
There was a Wakeworld project/link a year or three ago that was listing all sorts of info on all the wakeboard vids, including songs and artists. Maybe you can find it.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2005, 5:49 PM Reply   
I found that link, but I can't tell that it ever went anywhere unless Dave knows different.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2005, 5:54 PM Reply   
Here ya go...

Byerly, Nelson intro:
"Last Train To Lhasa" by Banco De Gaia

Byerly, Nelson segment:
"Wish You Were Dead" by Sheer

And if somethin's left unsettled, sometimes...
...they come back!
Old     (kainishida)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-19-2005, 6:39 PM Reply   
Thanks for the input. Let's see if I can find it.
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-19-2005, 9:16 PM Reply   
I reviewed that movie and four or five others and never got a T shirt :-(
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-19-2005, 11:25 PM Reply   
Kai,
Like doctor octagon said, it's "Wish You Were Dead" by Sheer. I have the CD so if you can't find it, email me your mailing address and I can burn the song and send it to you.

Ryan
Old     (kainishida)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-21-2005, 10:19 AM Reply   
Ryan,
Sent you an emai with my address. You didn't have to do that but it is totally apprecitated. Now if I can get this darn ice on the lake to thaw.
Later
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-21-2005, 8:19 PM Reply   
No Problem Kai,
Happy to help out a fellow wakeboarder. Do you just want the song or do you want me to burn the whole CD?
Old     (kainishida)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-22-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
Ryan,
If it's not a problem send me the whole CD. No other songs really stuck out in my mind, but it has been a long time since I saw the movie. Thanks again
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-22-2005, 8:12 PM Reply   
Kai,
I'll send it out some time this coming week.