Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    whitechocolate            08-10-2003, 9:39 AM Reply   
Hey I was looking to Up grade my tail lights to the LED style What should they cost and where do you get them from?? Thanks G
Old    whitechocolate            08-10-2003, 9:57 AM Reply   
Hey I saw these: They are clear with RED led's
what ya think!
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       08-10-2003, 12:36 PM Reply   
The only question I would have on those are what type of reflector is required on the rear of a trailer, and do those qualify or do you have regular reflectors on the back of the trailer. You wouldn't want some drunk idiot running into the back of your trailer when it is parked.
Old    wantboatnow            08-10-2003, 2:08 PM Reply   
Grant- Where did you see those? Ive been looking for them, but no one seems to know what I mean when I tell them.
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       08-10-2003, 8:54 PM Reply   
Hey Grant-

Try west marine can't remember the price for the tail ights but I picked up an led tribar for $39.
I saw they had the grommet mount ones also in red or clear.
Sorry but not in the mood for the rice rocket look on my boat, so i got red.
Old    amixman            08-12-2003, 3:26 PM Reply   
grant i got mine from my local truck as in peterbilt/mack supply house.
depending on how many led's you want price goes from 12.00 to 50.00 ea
www.grote.com www.pmlights.com
or big truckstops will set you up good
Old    whitechocolate            08-14-2003, 7:57 AM Reply   
Luke: Yes I saw the Light's at "West Marine" They look Kind of crappy, You could see threw the Lenz and see the PC board and see the soderd conection They looked unfinished and cheep. I found
www.americansuperlite.com they have some nice stuff
Old    k_peavey            08-15-2003, 1:06 PM Reply   
For excellent quality submersible LED lights please take a look at www.aps-supply.com or email directly sales@aps-supply.com. Our toll free number is 866-202-1308We stock and supply high quality LED lights at very competitive prices and have had a lot of positive feed back from people using them as submersible trailer lights. Our LEDs combine diodes and reflectors producing execellent optics and light out put.