Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-20-2004, 11:03 PM Reply   
Super sick day on the water, everyone was shredding, trying new moves, learning new moves. It was unreal, and naturally enough it was only us all day! Check out the Pics.

castaic butter

CARTER!!!!!!!

gid

gid, backside 3

gid, double up

gid double up tantrum

gid, scarecrow

nintzel, elephant
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-20-2004, 11:07 PM Reply   
here sum more
nintzel, indy poke

nintzel roll to revert

nintzel, stale poke

nintzel, switch melon 3
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-20-2004, 11:33 PM Reply   
Just curious?? DO you guys work? Where do you guys get the gas money?Always ridin,man that's cool as the other side of the pillow!!

BTW nice pics.
Old    ridehyperlite            12-21-2004, 12:00 AM Reply   
Awesome pics!! Do you guys know if Castaic or even like Piru are going to be open on Christmas day?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-21-2004, 12:01 AM Reply   
yeah man, the trick is you have to work from 3-11 to get that eight hours in of work in, and 5 hours of riding. 8-1pm on the lake, 3-11 at work. 11-1 drinking beer, then you do the same thing the next day...lifes gooooooood. soooo gooood.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-21-2004, 12:02 AM Reply   
jeff, i have no idea, i would like to think so.
Old    ridehyperlite            12-21-2004, 12:11 AM Reply   
I hope that their open cause I need to ride, and BAD. Just got my drysuit so I'm ready
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-21-2004, 12:24 AM Reply   
andy, shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-21-2004, 12:31 AM Reply   
okay...i wont let the secert out.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-21-2004, 7:55 AM Reply   
Andy, who rolled with you guys? From the looks of the pics Gid threw down the Frantrum. Did anyone land anything new? I think that I'm gonna start heading to Castaic, I haven't seen the sun in a few days up here. Fog.......every friggin day. And its cold as hell.
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-21-2004, 9:43 AM Reply   
Great pics Andy. Yesterday was unreal at Castaic. Noboby else riding and glassy even when we left.
Brandon, you have to roll down again to castaic soon. The riders yesterday were me,Andy,Erik, and Joe Balint.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-21-2004, 9:49 AM Reply   
brandon--nothing really that new, I did sum stalefish fronts that I have never done before, old trick new grab. And I got ts bs 180 dialed. Gid is getting close to landing an off axis 5. You should totaly come to castaic, it has been so dead there, no traffic at all, but then again we are there on the weekdays
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-21-2004, 2:39 PM Reply   
Thats it! I am determined to try and land half of the tricks that Andy throws by the end of THIS summer, or else!

Thanks for the pulls Gid.
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       12-21-2004, 3:32 PM Reply   
Looks like it was a nice day out there. Anyone heading out Friday morning?

Brandon, hows the new job?

Joe B - What are you up to? Been riding much?

Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-21-2004, 3:38 PM Reply   
Jeff, whats up?
I've been surfing and snowboarding more than wakeboarding.

New years resolution: more weight in the boat and get some ts tricks.

RE: Friday morning. just enough time to surf before flying back to Dallas.
Be back after the first, I will give you call. Lets ride.