Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (adeguzman)      Join Date: May 2010       09-23-2011, 10:14 AM Reply   
I got the chance to go out and shoot with Chad Sharpe and Dean Smith for Chad's blog site Fun When Wet. Check it out!

Old     (Delt725)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-23-2011, 5:11 PM Reply   
Good stuff, looks like a good gig. Keep up the good work!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-23-2011, 7:11 PM Reply   
Nice edit keep them coming.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-23-2011, 9:09 PM Reply   
A. Wow... dean goes so big!! That Tantrum to Blind was amazing.

B. I love watching Chad ride, he always seems to be having a great time. He makes wakeboarding look really fun.

3. I LOVE VLX wakes slammed with no wedge... amazing wake, clean and fun. Its funny how all the comments about off-side wakes not holding shape with a lot of weight.... " every boats wake does that because the pros cut so hard and list the boat, the off side always washes..bla bla bla". Not sure chads set up, but its big and that wake is clean, always, and on both sides. Gotta love malibu.

Last edited by johnny_defacto; 09-23-2011 at 9:11 PM. Reason: spelling
Old     (FrankJohnson)      Join Date: Nov 2010       09-26-2011, 2:52 AM Reply   
new viva is sick
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-26-2011, 8:13 AM Reply   
I was really impressed with Chad's riding in that vid.