Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-25-2005, 6:44 PM Reply   
Been in Nova Scotia my whole life, and i'm rockin the wakeboard scene here, or I would be if there was one. Is there anyone out there located in the Halifax area that likes to ride as much as I do?
I've been riding on Grand Lake for 5 or 6 years but nobody to ride with. mom drives the boat and my blind dog is usually the spotter... 'nuf said.

drop me an Email if you are as lonely as I am.
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-26-2005, 10:24 AM Reply   
I am flying in to Halifax june 18th for a family get together.We are going to be staying somewhere ne of halifax.I will ride if I can find time.
Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-26-2005, 11:46 AM Reply   
where about are you staying?
Old    forum25            02-26-2005, 5:27 PM Reply   
I go to school in halifax but i usually ride in Muskoka Ont in the summers, ill be in Halifax till like June cos of school this year...um ive been riding for about 5 years too..only down fall i only have an old flat wakeskate with me here.
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-28-2005, 10:06 AM Reply   
Like an hour ne of hali I think.Be there till te 23rd.
Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-28-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
what school are you going to Tim? I'm at StFX myself.
Old    forum25            02-28-2005, 3:38 PM Reply   
Im at nscc taking an photo/graphic design course.

How far away is Grand lake? When the spring hits i'll definatly ride with you if i can get a drive out to your lake!
Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-01-2005, 8:33 AM Reply   
grand lake is right by the airport, so about 1/2hr towards halifax (from truro).

thats cool that you're doing the design stuff. i was planning to take that at nscc when I graduate from X next year.

I'll make a note of your email. i'm trying to round up a group of boarders from around here for a big session. try and get something started in this damn province.

Old    forum25            03-01-2005, 3:26 PM Reply   
Oh i can get out to the airport anytime now that my g/f has a car....i just dont know how long ill be in town around the summer because ill be heading back to ontario for the summer.

But im definatly up for riding whenever you start your season! just let me know whats up!

What do you ride behind out here?
Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-01-2005, 6:27 PM Reply   
i've got a 21ft chaparral deck boat with a joystick roll bar. it puts out a pretty fat wake (it's one heavy mother fudge.. especially when its got a full tank o' gas all 200L of it.) then i stick a big bin of water in it somewheres for good measure.

right now i'm riding a blindside five-0 138, with Obrien EXIT13 bindings. and i've got a cassette wakeskate, which is pretty friggin fun. and i just got a jacket series rope.
Old    forum25            03-01-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
a flat skate or concave?
Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-02-2005, 8:12 AM Reply   
umm i'm thinkin its flat. with a 3stage rocker
Old     (mahaney)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-02-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
Tim, i Just noticed that you are the Ontario rep for Stokecity.ca nice work. and i might add that you have some sweet air going on that profile photo :-)
Old    forum25            03-04-2005, 7:19 AM Reply   
thats the onyl good wake phot ive ever had taken!

yeps i am the ontario rep for stokecity.ca, we got some good things planned for this summer...lets see if it happens!