Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    wakesyco            03-20-2005, 9:53 PM Reply   
http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showphoto.php?photo=8475&cat=500&page=1
Old     (got_river)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-21-2005, 9:41 AM Reply   
Larry,

As always, your raley based tricks are my favorites.

Good video! Eddie better work hard so you don't own him this season!

Josh
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-21-2005, 1:12 PM Reply   
Hey Josh,

Tahnks for the good words about Larry he's riding alot trying to get ready for this season.
How are you and your family? hope everything's good.
Old     (got_river)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-21-2005, 5:21 PM Reply   
Family is good...my 4 year old daughter is in love with Eddie and Jacob. Gotta keep an eye on those boys.

I hear Larry had a good time in Florida.

That video of Troy is sick too...will he come out and stay with you again this summer?

Josh
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-21-2005, 9:21 PM Reply   
Yes he leaves tomorrow at 2 but is coming back out

sometime in mid April he say's. His video is pretty cool some footage from last summer and some stuff from the last 10 days.

Old    extremewakegirl            04-04-2005, 6:27 PM Reply   
Hey you long time no talk! You are ridding sooo awesome right now! I had so much fun in Florida with you! We seriously need to hang out more this summer! But yeah your riddinhg is deffinatly awesome! Hope to see you at the Canyon lake comp this sat! Alright talk to you later

awlays,
Brittney
Old    wakesyco            04-05-2005, 8:37 AM Reply   
Brittney,

I heard you went back to Hansen's for another week? Did you have a good time? I lost Dustin's
phone # by any chance do you have it. Yes I'll be
at Canyon comp this weekend, were staying at the little hotel next to Mexican restaurnt see you
this weekend... Larry
Old    extremewakegirl            04-05-2005, 9:59 AM Reply   
Hey you! Yeah I did go back to the Hansens camp again and it was ALOT of fun lol! I learned a realy which was totally awesome! And yeah I do have Dustin's # its817-933-0297! I can't wait to see you this weekend! Talk to you later!!
always,
Britt
Old     (roxywakechic)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-12-2005, 8:13 AM Reply   
Hey Britt and Larry!! This is Rebecca, the girl you met at Hansen's WWC that one day. Wow that was some sweet ridin' in your video Larry and congradulations on your raley Britt! Do either one of you have SNs, so we can talk? mine's: poodie907. Talk to ya all later!
*Rebecca*
Old     (sp0tts)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-14-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
Cool video Larry, wish I would've gotten to see you ride in person at camp, but oh well.

Brittney, did you ride away from that raley yet?

I'm riding for the first time here tomorrow (water is about 48), hopefully I didn't forget how to do the raley.

(It's Steve if you's couldn't guess) - I also have a group pick from the week you were there Larry, I'll post it on my wakepics when I get a chance and let you guys know.

Talk to ya's later...
Steve
Old    extremewakegirl            04-17-2005, 4:01 PM Reply   
Hey steve!!
I haven't tried my raley since I've been home! But I have learned a scarecrow!
Hope you have fun riding!!! Talk to you soon
**Larry-I'll see you this weekend for our comp!!
Brittney
Old    bronco991            04-17-2005, 8:17 PM Reply   
What is the song in the video called? and do you have any other good music like this?
Old    wakesyco            04-17-2005, 10:26 PM Reply   
Kyle, Swollen Members-fuel injected.

Hey Brittney, so your coming over this weekend
who you coming over with? Josh and or the Valdez's? Anyways should be a good comp..
See Ya Soon Larry
Old     (gbgonzal138)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-18-2005, 5:19 PM Reply   
Wow, this video seems old now after a month. Make a new one Larry! Who you staying with at AZ Brittney? By the way this is Joe, Larrys friend from the Canyon comp.
Old    extremewakegirl            04-18-2005, 8:19 PM Reply   
Hey Larry and Joe
I'm coming with my parents and staying at some hotel by the lake lol! Thats all I know but anyways I'll see you guys on saturday! AMybe we can all have breakfest or something!!! Talk to you soon!
Britt
Old    extremewakegirl            04-26-2005, 6:15 PM Reply   
Larry,
Just wanted to say good luck this week! You'll do awesome! Oh and don't forget that if you want to come riding with tony and me that friday before the next canyon lake comp ur more than welcome to... Plus we need some more style in my boat and ur got some of that lol so just let me know k! And dont forget to call me and tell me how you do ok! Good luck! Ur awesome!!!
always
Britt