Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 23, 2005

Old    bambamski            06-17-2005, 9:28 AM Reply   
Does anyone have pics of the filler cushion or jump seat in an X-2? I'm debating on ordering one and would like to see a pic of them.

Any opinions from X-2 owners that have them, like/dislike worth the money ect?

Thanks
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-17-2005, 9:34 AM Reply   
I have it and like it,the only thing it get used only when little kids come,otherwise it gets in the way.
Old    bambamski            06-17-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
Do you have a pic of what it looks like in your boat Ed?

can two people sit pretty comfy in the area of the jump seat and the seat right next to it? (where the dry storage/battery is)

I'm assuming it would be a pain to climb over all, but on those cool days it must cut the wind coming into the cock pit as well? How stable is it? Does it move around?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-17-2005, 9:53 AM Reply   
I don't have a pic of it but I guess I can go out an take one.

Bow filler cushion only goes to the windshield maybe alittle less.It is very stable + I drove with it once and it stayed in the boat.As far as for the windy days....don' you got a material like piece that covers up the whole hole and it snaps in place?
Old    bambamski            06-17-2005, 10:34 AM Reply   
We got one of those (material). I was thinking on the cold days the most popular seat is the one by the glove compartment facing the rider. If I had the jump seat then we could fit two people there as all. I'm just emailed my dealer to see what kind of cost it is.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-17-2005, 10:38 AM Reply   
Jump seat for my '96 was $400 Well well worth it!!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-17-2005, 11:07 AM Reply   
Ohh the jumpseat?
I thought you were talking about the bow filler cushion.My bad!
Old    bambamski            06-17-2005, 11:16 AM Reply   
I was also thinking about the filler cushion as well Ed. Can a fat sac still fit underneath the cushion?
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-17-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
I use my SAN jump seat in the winter only. Very usefull then, but used mainly for PS2 games in the summer. (in the family room)
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-17-2005, 1:31 PM Reply   
The jump seat is a $900 option if I recall correctly. Maybe a bit steep for its utility. You could definitely have one made to match cheaper by a reputable upholstry shop. The bow filler cushion is pretty cool, but a bit low to get much of a sac underneath. I opted for neither on my X-2, but I may have a jump seat made for the winter months.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-17-2005, 5:25 PM Reply   
As Evan stated,it is too low for the fat sac to fit but like I said it's nice if you have kids coming.