Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 06, 2007

Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-17-2007, 9:28 PM Reply   
Whos got an x-star? i just bought one for over 100k, and it is without a doubt a peice of the wake is awsome, and it a filthy lookin boat, but boat is built the trash. we have run into numerous problems, the first one was whoever te was who assembled the prop hydrolic arm didnt put a nut on the other side of the joint bolt so the rudder got stuck turned 90 degrees left and made us run over the line, getting it tangled in the prop, then we hit revers to undo the line cuz we couldnt get it and the rudder flipped around and went ding ding ding on the prob, that took 3 weeks to get fixed, and as we were puting it back in the water, i noticed that the 2 inside tower speakers werent working, and the guy from the dealer tried to blame me, but really, he forgot to pug em in, DUMB for the thrid try, we headed out, and ntoiced the boat was sittin low, we open up the rear storage, and wutta know, the bildge pump line cracked and was shooting water into the starboard side storage, and the engine was half way deep in water. this is because some who assembled it, hooked up the wrong batter to the bildge, theres 2 batteries, and your supposed to turn one off when ur done, the one that turns off, was hooked to the bildge, that doesnt work does it. and last but not least, just about a half hour ago we got all ready to go, and BOTH batteries were dead, no juice wut so ever, boat. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THE X-STAR OR MC IN GENERAL?? please let me know if its just us, or if its mastercraft all the boats up