Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old    feere2084            03-19-2006, 2:17 PM Reply   
HI,
I went to my oca shop and looked at a few boards and they showed me this board. They said its really wide so you can get a hugh pop. what do you guys think about this board.

Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       03-20-2006, 11:23 AM Reply   
Jamie,
I ride the 136 and love it. Tracks well on edge, especially with the crook fins. Releases well from the wake for spins, has huge pop and soft landings.

Depending on your body weight and what you like, will determine what size board you ride. I'm a 200+ lb. rider and should be on the 141 but I like the feel of the 136 better.

Good luck
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2006, 9:03 PM Reply   
The Vice is a sick board... It pops like mad due to the extra width and it lands super soft because of the large spine down the center. It can be ridden "Finless" for a more loose ride or you can slap on the crook fins and cut into the wake like the board is on rails.

Check it out,
jjakober
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-22-2006, 10:38 PM Reply   
I ride the 2005 LF Fish 129... similar "wide" design, and I absolutely love it. Wider boards are a blast IMO - fast, snappy, super responsive, and pops like crazy (but not roughly like some abrupt 3-stages can do).

I can't even start to imagine how much the Crook fins would help...
Old    00smizz            03-23-2006, 3:04 AM Reply   
hey jason what do you know? you poser. I think you need to bring that board to me and Ill give you the truth about it. HA Ha I think that board has already started a riot in spokompton last year. I will stick with my proto cobe and new vahalla thanks. Have you talked with malcolm lately? we need to get the rainbow slider to my cabin this year. Call me sometime you poser.
Old    00smizz            03-23-2006, 3:06 AM Reply   
Crook fins are gay jakober and u now it. U can spin better with out them.
Old    00smizz            03-23-2006, 3:11 AM Reply   
Hey J forest gump wakeboarding sound familiar?