Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-17-2008, 2:17 PM Reply   
Hello,

I have just ordered a new 08 VLX with an illusion tower and I was wondering if tower sock made a sock for this tower. If not what are some other options and I preferably want one that I can tow with.

Thanks in advance
Preston
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-17-2008, 2:29 PM Reply   
Googled it..... looks like their not done by brand of tower, but by the measurements you send them.

http://www.hbpinnovations.com/towersock.html

Old thread here:
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/257274.html?1128623877

(Message edited by bill_airjunky on January 17, 2008)
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       01-17-2008, 2:33 PM Reply   
after all the issues darryl moore's has I'm surprised you decided to buy from them. the 4-6 week turnaround on service is far from stellar
Old     (csparks13)      Join Date: Apr 2004       01-17-2008, 2:47 PM Reply   
4-6 weeks on service? That is ridiculous. No wonder Mastercraft pulled out.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-17-2008, 5:03 PM Reply   
I have been to HBP they have tower socks on the shelf ready to ship. I could see if you need a custom one made 4-6 weeks but for 99% of the towers out there they have them ready to go. Call 408 985 2216
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-18-2008, 6:45 AM Reply   
what is the price on those things ball park?
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-18-2008, 7:11 AM Reply   
Adam,
We were at the show looking around and after talking with Darryl about making a deal on a boat show boat he ended up making us a killer deal out the door plus gave us a good deal on our trade in site unseen. I think that now that DMSW is focussing on Malibu as their only inboard boat they should be able to provide a better quality of service. When we had our MC served there they never gave us any problems. I remember when our computer under the dash went out and it was a warrenty issue he just gave me the part since it was plug and play and all I had to do was bring the old one back to him (the boat was 2.5 hours away and I did not want to trailer it). The only problem I ever had with the service end of the company were some Perfect Pass issues but I think that was more to do with perfect pass being brand new and a lack of familiarity with the product at the time.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       01-18-2008, 7:30 AM Reply   
Preston, I sure hope DM can turn things around. I'm not going to air dirty laundry on a public forum, but Feel free to PM/ email me. I'll share with you what I know about DM.
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-18-2008, 6:22 PM Reply   
Patrick is a good dude. The pictures on his sight are of my buddies Sanger. He will contact you personaly if you contact them by e-mail and their turn around is not 4 to 6 weeks. Their must have been somthing that some one is not telling you about their order for it too take that long