Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    wakechic17            04-24-2005, 5:29 PM Reply   
Hey, I live in Central Wisconsin but I'm moving to AZ either around August for my senior year if things work out.. or a year later .... but hopefully things will work out.. Is there anyone around Bullhead City or Mohave Valley? I'm looking for people to ride with when I move out there... By the way im 16... Thanks
Ashly
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-24-2005, 6:04 PM Reply   
I'm sorry but I could think of much better places to move to. Yeah the river is right there but damn, have you ever been to Bullhead? My mom grew up there & granted it has changed a ton, it's not the coolest place in the world. Good luck though, it's still probably better than Wisco.
Old    wakechic17            04-24-2005, 6:06 PM Reply   
bullhead is the only choice i got at 16 years old. lol.. trust me.. when i turn 18 it'll be a lot better... i only got a year and 2 months! lol
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-24-2005, 8:23 PM Reply   
Stephan - I know the quality of people aren't the greatest there, but I think that is one of the raddest places to grow up. I love going out there and visiting all my friends.

Ashly - if you find some rides, riding on the river is like nothing else. good luck.
Old    imac            04-25-2005, 9:08 PM Reply   
Ash:
That place is where you need to be. Some of the best water. Anyday. Some great riders play and train there. No problem getting a pull.

I know alot of people there that are always looking for riders. Ow, and at your age you'll have a great time. Just try to go to school at River Valley high school, in mohave valley!!!

Any questions, just ask

Late
Mac
Old    southbay            04-26-2005, 5:54 PM Reply   
You will have fun going to HAVASU.