Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 26, 2009

Old     (266crownlinebr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-25-2009, 5:20 AM Reply   
Where can you buy boat wraps from? Has anyone tried having one put on an older boat? I see a lot of those car advertising wraps around, I wondered if they could do a boat. If anyone has had one done, aftermarket, are there any tips you would give? I am about to start looking for a nice clean used boat soon and would like to do this. I think it could bring a nice older hull into the future.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-25-2009, 5:22 AM Reply   
The MC wraps were originally designed to spruce up older boats and give them a new look. They've ended up selling better on new boats but no reason they can't go on anything.

Most places the wrap vehicles should be able to help you out. We just had one installed from www.systeminconline.com they are the guys that do the MC stuff.

My buddy is having a local sign shop do his, it's not done yet but I'll try to get you some photos when it is.
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       03-25-2009, 12:38 PM Reply   
www.zdecals.com
http://www.zdecals.com/ZDecals/wakedesigns.html

You should be able to get a custom wrap for $1500 as long as you don't have a Skiers Choice product.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-25-2009, 12:52 PM Reply   
^^^^$1500 was the quote I got from them for a hal wrap. $3k was the full.
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       03-25-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
I am not sure if this will post... but this is a thread from Moomba's forum where ZDecals offer a price. They just won't honor it with Skier's Choice products because they have entered into an exclusive contract as a preferred vendor. (I think it is crap) But their decals are sweet.
http://moomba.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=6731&highlight=zdecal
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-25-2009, 1:45 PM Reply   
Cole -
You can get the wraps done on any boat you want. The guys at Sirlin are pretty easy going about doing them with or without the model on the wrap so if your boat isnt current you could still get it done. Check out some of the wraps here and shoot me an email with your boat make and model and I will get you a quote on the wrap.

here are the wraps - http://www.waterskis.com/MasterCraft-Decals-and-Wraps-s/303.htm - scroll to the second page also there are a ton of them to choose from...

John
www.waterskis.com