Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (drewsmug)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-16-2007, 9:24 AM Reply   
im not sure thats the best subject name but i wanted people to know what i was trying to get at. anyways im in need of bindings. my 04 parks ripped. i keep hearing about the closed toe bindings. im just worried im gonna hurt my toes. sometimes on big jumps into the flats on my open toe bindings my toes keep jamed forward. maybe an inch or so. if they were closed toe bindings im afraid im going to cramp my toes or be in severe pain until i can get them off my feet. has anyone had problems with this?
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-16-2007, 9:36 AM Reply   
It shouldn't do that if you have the right size bindings but then again my feet are wide so that may be why mine don't slide forward
Old     (steveinfl)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-16-2007, 10:17 AM Reply   
I just bought/rode this past weekend with the '06 Hyperlite 3DS bindings. Had a few hard landings outside the wake, and my toes were fine. The boots are very comfortable and there is probably the same amount of padding on the top of the boot as there is in the footbed.
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-16-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
i got 07 watsons and i guessed the size 11-12 (Not smart!) but i got lucky saved 150$ on ebay and they're AMAZING and brand new

my 06 alphas XLs, my feet would fly forward on the toe or come out completely one or both feet often, the watsons are so comfy and my feet haven't come out yet!
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-16-2007, 12:01 PM Reply   
If you have them tight enough around your ankle then that will not happen. I had some super suctions that whenever I tried a jump and landed really hard, my whole foot would get shoved through the toes. And no the binding was not too big. Now i ride on the shanes, and I have never gotten my toes smashed, and i have taken some really tough falls.
Old     (wake_pirate)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-16-2007, 12:31 PM Reply   
Shanes all the way, no toe prob