Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-08-2009, 6:26 AM Reply   
i'm wondering if anyone, or knows of someone who, would happen to have an empty boat trailer i could borrow for a week or two this winter. i'm wanting to do some maintenance on mine. it would need to be able to hold a 20-21' boat. it doesn't have to be a really great shape or anything...i just don't want it to break/collapse on me!

let me know if you can help out in any way. thanks!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-08-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
Damn mang if mine was in the water you know it would be all yours.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-08-2009, 7:43 AM Reply   
thanks guy...i might need to borrow it if i can't hook something up this winter. i'm hoping i can get this accomplished while i don't have to take away from riding time. i'm gonna call some marinas on lake minnetonka and see if they have any yard trailers i'd could use.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-08-2009, 8:10 AM Reply   
I'm in florida right now, but I'll be home in like 2 weeks or so... as long as my friend bought this mini-backhoe we was talking about we could pull ours off the trailer and you could use ours.... its a little hike from the cities (3 hours or so)... and it was from a nautique 210. I can try and talk to him and see whats up

try callinga dealer, they may "rent" out a trailer for a few days
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-08-2009, 8:26 AM Reply   
nick, where would you put yours? you have some dolly's or stands???
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-08-2009, 8:46 AM Reply   
Yeah, I think the storage place we keep it at has some, we just never used them...

I know some guys who work at Mid-west MC maybe he could get a trailer for a few days
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-08-2009, 8:48 AM Reply   
corey from mwmc is already looking for me.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-08-2009, 8:50 AM Reply   
Right on.... hopefully somethign works out... i tried calling my friend, nothing yet, so as long as he has the thing I assume it can lift ~3000 lbs so it should be able to move the boat
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-08-2009, 9:50 AM Reply   
Jay did you just "Guy" me, WOW, I am going to have drop this then.........No problem "PAL" let me know if you need it "BUDDY."

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-08-2009, 10:01 AM Reply   
bahahahahaha... it was in a South Park tone. Terrance and Phillip style.

(Message edited by ironj32 on January 08, 2009)
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-08-2009, 4:56 PM Reply   
I got hoisting the boat covered, still looking for a trailer. We only have one X-1 left and it's going to the boat show so that trailers out until the end of January.

If you can find a yard trailer that would work pretty well, might be worth trying to find one on k-bid.