Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    jakeman            03-22-2004, 1:51 PM Reply   
Parks & Ruck made an apprenience at
www.WaterSportsWets.com
Friday night between 6-9pm. They showed up 30 min. early and stayed 30 min. late.
They were totally cool to all who approached them. I just wanted to give the pros some props and thank them for keeping there attitudes down to earth. These guys are great role models for the kids.
late/jake
Old    jakeman            03-22-2004, 3:59 PM Reply   
typo
www.WaterSportsWest.com
Old    upupnaway            03-22-2004, 6:42 PM Reply   
My girl and I met Ruck at the chicago boat show... we second and third your opinion. Total class act.
Old    lakesideluver            03-28-2004, 11:57 AM Reply   
i got a chance to ride with ruck at redlinesports in madison last year when i was just starting out, in fact i tried my first w2w 180 that day and he gave me tons of encouragement then jumped in the water and threw down some 7's like it wasnt nothing.....super chill guy